Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

8VsL6nd.jpg

My new plane, designed relatively well compared to my typical designs, supposed to be an SSTO.

OWV3gBo.png

Knocked the tail off after taking off, then glided for about 10km. As it turns out, it's a great glider so long as you set the throttle up one small notch and the trim correctly.

eyMmpSN.png

Unfortunately, MechJeb accidentally put it into a slow, painful flatspin. My only choice was to crash it into the water of the bay north of KSC instead of gliding to the land just past the bay. Johncas bailed at the last 30 seconds of the plane's life, but stuck on the cockpit until it hit the water. Johncas, you persistent little Kerbal, I'll be sure to promote you from VR test pilot to actual pilot for handling this maniacal plane so well. :D

Firing up my new KSC-based refinery to feed off a big deposit under the space center. Although I'm gonna have to move it, because it's lagging all my launches really badly. But I tolerate it. For now.

Remember reading a forum ages back where some guy did all his missions using only kethane fuel he harvested. I.e. he edited all his tanks to contain zero fuel and had to fill them up manually before launch. He did get very frustrated when a launch failed though.

Firing up my new KSC-based refinery to feed off a big deposit under the space center. Although I'm gonna have to move it, because it's lagging all my launches really badly. But I tolerate it. For now.

*le snip*

Loving those caterpillars too, huh?

Loving those caterpillars too, huh?

Yes and no. I've bitten the bullet and moved it, but the treaded vehicle has a top speed of 1.3m/s, so it took forever to get far enough away to not lag future launches. I'd love the speed on them to be boosted some.

Well, that's just the giant set. Those tiny ones can go at about 10m/s on the Münar surface, with unparalleled stability, and being able to set the throttle makes those long hauls less tedious.

That's exactly why they should be stock....

Well, that's just the giant set. Those tiny ones can go at about 10m/s on the Münar surface, with unparalleled stability, and being able to set the throttle makes those long hauls less tedious.

I do like the Mark Fours.

On a related note to my Kethane base, relocating the refinery is... fun and kinda scary. This envelope is carrying 460 tons.

kpAl26I.jpg

hXbXz0m.jpg

These are from my new Home For Retired Kerbalnaughts. Such a thing exists, I assure you.

XLr561U.png

It sits in the island in middle of the giant crater, which needs a cool name like Krakentoa.

20P737E.jpg

Edited by Tw1

Nice, but if the ring is for artificial gravity, then the windows should be on the top and bottom. Not the inside and outside.

Kinda makes me think of the CN Tower and the glass floors they have.... "Hey... Jeb... How high do you think you can jump on that?"

I'm sure it's been done, but awhile back while I was assembling the latest and greatest rocket, and attaching the lower stages, this happened. Since my work was lost since the last save, I decided to just take it out to the pad. Jeb seems excited.

yXnYWVh.jpg

It bounced in the middle quite a bit, so I decided to light the candles.

fkEqi8H.jpg

Then I believe by force of habit, I pressed the spacebar releasing the launch clamps. Jebediah was not amused.

E3U5Pyd.jpg

Out of the fireball, Jeb lives on.

L0ZMIxQ.jpg

Fly safe, indeed....

A Refueling ship attached to my somewhat huge attempt at an interplanetary ship.

(The refueler itself could probably do the job lol)

Jeb's in command! Almost crashed into it when i brought him in...

LJGA9JZ.png

A little hommage to Scott Manly's work, landed on Minmus with a lander that looks very much like what he uses in his reusable space program.

SB8gTOu.png

And a giant kethane rover! which i will redo very soon simply because Kethane 0.5 has a new part that can mine 4 times as much with only 3 times the power need of the original drill :)

LnfkOk4.png

Edited by Mokmo

I'm sure it's been done, but awhile back while I was assembling the latest and greatest rocket, and attaching the lower stages, this happened. Since my work was lost since the last save, I decided to just take it out to the pad. Jeb seems excited.

It bounced in the middle quite a bit, so I decided to light the candles.

Then I believe by force of habit, I pressed the spacebar releasing the launch clamps. Jebediah was not amused.

Out of the fireball, Jeb lives on.

Fly safe, indeed....

Poofinator Jebthousand?