Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Wouldn't it be cool if there was another crew cabin but for lying sideways?

I've actually thought that many times. The crew compartments all seem to be designed for a craft that spends its entire time aligned vertically. It would be nice to have something that's set up to work in a rover or airplane natively.

First Kerbal on Duna... For me, ever. Funny, since I've had the game for nearly a year. I've been to Jool, Eve, and many moons, but never Duna. Well, there's a first time for everything. Now to get him back with a lander that isn't horribly unbalanced (Kerbals weigh a lot... :/)

wKh3Wn8.png

1003855_10200461208668088_1552825113_n.jpg

Project Genesis has now decided to expand the Excalibur program with the MK1b. It is a variant of the Mk1 with a VOTL version. It is still in its experiment stage in that it isn’t perfectly balanced and it shorter range than the Mk1a but still flies just as effectively and still retains its STOL features Project Genesis’ s customers have come to know and love.

Download Here:http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/project-genesis-excalibur-mk1b-vtol/

I think it's about time I showed off some of my 0.21 shots, so I'll start with my station:

gGcCEdH.jpg

It's still under construction, but fortunately the part count is quite low thus far :)

Next up is my Apollo-style Expedition EXT 1 ship:

ITqVrR0.jpg

v3V77I1.png

This can reach Mun or Minmus and return with ease.

I guess I'll stick a shot of my Gamma Ray Telescope up too:

LNVr08Z.png