Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Some shots from my current Duna/Ike mission:

An unusual perspective; Mun transits Kerbin. (Minmus is over on the left.)

mnfpYSF.png

The pilot's view during a Duna aerobrake.

Gk3TS8c.png

I haven't been to Duna's polar regions in a while, but is that pink/purple terrain shading in the distance new?

mQaMgC8.png

Jebediah forget to put parachutes on his craft (again). So, after Jeb was rescued, Bob had to clean up his mess (he does like clean skies).

The craft didn't have a docking port, but that didn't stop Bob, who deorbited the debris in a beautifull James Bond Villain style (and completely stock parts as well).

FbuTWD5.png

And here's a mission overview. I was surprised it worked, but work it did; I half expected it to blow up in my face (and consequently, in Bob's as well). The SAS did seem to have some trouble compensating for the extra mass. I'm wondering if it has influence on the fuel necessary to de-orbit.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Now, if we could find some asteroids, we're ready to bring them in Kerbin orbit!

Rondbro Kerman learns KAS engineering

9725480439_588a8175a3.jpg

FAIL

whoo! made awesome power station, can be assembled on the ground and greatly lightens load of ascent vehicle.

9725480711_2afdb55bfa.jpg

9725480887_6a929cb3b9.jpg

looks totally awesome, is totally functional, is totally a breakthrough in lander design. Will be useful for next Duna mission.

meanwhile Bill and Bob

9728726460_bfc333c7bf.jpg

Rondbro Kerman learns KAS engineering

FAIL

whoo! made awesome power station, can be assembled on the ground and greatly lightens load of ascent vehicle.

looks totally awesome, is totally functional, is totally a breakthrough in lander design. Will be useful for next Duna mission.

meanwhile Bill and Bob

Are you using the KAS feature of being able to grab parts and individually assembly them? Or is that an entire piece?

Are you using the KAS feature of being able to grab parts and individually assembly them? Or is that an entire piece?

it was assembled piece by piece; first plates bolted to the ground, then solars are attached, then battery, then port, then KAS cable

it was assembled piece by piece; first plates bolted to the ground, then solars are attached, then battery, then port, then KAS cable

I've been hearing about this, is it a new feature with KAS or is it a modification of parts to be grabbed with KAS features?