Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

The first part of my base on minmus. On board are Jebediah, Maksy, Lobus, and Munfurt Kerman.

ff72171b82f06f1d45e934626e4be1c1.png

Maksy getting ready to plant the flag.

426f8058c4f715509aa9245ca273e71e.png

Lobus inspects a peice of Debris that I swear I didn't see when I was landing.

3dcb31d0d455bb35605e7d04f49c1b69.png

Turns out it was my tansfer/descent stage, I also found bits of my final descent stage off in the distance.

caf0c9447091e6441fd3f69c516634a2.png

After my previous trip to Mun, Minmus, Duna, Ike and back to Kerbin with the Titan, I decided I needed something better. Something bigger with more Delta-v.

I present the Condor. With 14263 vacuum Delta-V, the Condor can go anywhere in the Kerbol system and return to Kerbin. It is one complete stage and reusable.

But for landing I needed something smaller. So inside the Condor lives the Falcon. A VTOL SSTO lander with exactly 4000 atmo Delta-v and 5200 vacuum Delta-v it is by far my best creation in KSP. It lands on and takes off from water as well as land. It can land and return to orbit on any body except Jool of course and Eve. I have yet to test it on Tylo but according to the numbers it should be capable of it.

I plan to take these two on a grand tour of the Kerbol system. I already made a small trip with the Falcon alone from the Condor in LKO to Minmus landing to Mun landing to LKO docked with the Condor for refueling.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Oh yeah!

Anbmgo1.png

This is my test launch of an ultra heavy launcher I made. It alone can make a 150-200km orbit comfortably. With 32 mainsails burning, it's also surprisingly nimble. Sadly, it's without power. I'm going to give it a payload and see what sort of launches it can achieve.

Made my first spaceplane... well my first working spaceplane... okay, made my first plane that could fly, not in space, after like 50000 tries of making anything remotely flyable...

I present thee:

the Eagle MK.1 (very imaginative i know)

t2rbdoG.png

Final version of this ship. Any more changes, and as per my classification rules, the ship will be so far removed from the original design that it needs to be renamed. The Mk X Odyssey, prepping its jump drive (yes, I'm trying out parts of Interstellar Warp Drive)

bZEektT.png

i8RJ1rz.png

Okay, in lieu of having really epic looking screenshots, although I guess aerobraking always looks cool >.> I present these:

The first is a test of the IonCross mod, on long term deployment - a Laythe station core. Simply two large fuel tankers joined end to end and flown to Jool:

5vvx.png

omq.png

849w.png

Next up is my grand tour vessel, the "KS Rigel" departing Kerbin for Mun orbit, on its grand voyage to every celestial in the system:

7dbs.png

Before departure, Rigel got its delivery of 4 interplanetary probes, to be jetisoned at various locations through the system:

g69w.png

Landing on the Mun:

59rx.png

Unfortunately, Rigel departed before I had started using IonCross, and so to continue Rigel's journey past Moho, it would require retrofitting life support to the ship in-space. Thankfully, this did not prove too difficult. Life support module was flown out to Rigel at Moho by remote control, and easily docked with the interplanetary half, once the Aquarius lander had separated. The remote controlled craft used to bring the module to Moho (actually a redesigned tanker), can be seen in the far right:

a889.png

Final version of this ship. Any more changes, and as per my classification rules, the ship will be so far removed from the original design that it needs to be renamed. The Mk X Odyssey, prepping its jump drive (yes, I'm trying out parts of Interstellar Warp Drive)

bZEektT.png

i8RJ1rz.png

I saw the Picture first and thought "That can only be Sapphire" :D