Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

After modifying the configs on Sumghai's SHDI pack to fit this pod, which I then modified to make less OP, I got this:

ym86.png

Yes, it looks like Orion for a reason. And I added about 400 units of monoprop to suplement the existing 100 on the service module part itself. It's slated as light tug for my Kerbville station, based heavily out of FuzTek parts (how beautiful the stations are that get made with it).

After modifying the configs on Sumghai's SHDI pack to fit this pod, which I then modified to make less OP, I got this:

ym86.png

Yes, it looks like Orion for a reason. And I added about 400 units of monoprop to suplement the existing 100 on the service module part itself. It's slated as light tug for my Kerbville station, based heavily out of FuzTek parts (how beautiful the stations are that get made with it).

very sweet lookin! would do NASA proud I bet

KSP_Munbase_Overview_zps7f3d88db.jpg

Instabase! A one-launch Munar (or Minmar) base for scientific observation, can accommodate 8 kerbonauts in comfort or 16 in a pinch. (Munbuggy not included.)

KSP_Munbase_Arrival_zps9bc6be65.jpg

Geoffrid and Nelnie Kerman seem much happier with the new base than the old Munbase Alpha (locator in background) which ended up in terrain too rough to service directly by landings.

-- Steve

Edited by Anton P. Nym

Also, I had no Idea that Kerbals could turn their helmet lights on while seated.

It's a common thing, if you've remapped the rover controls to IJKL to have them flashing on and of as you drive about.

I tend to make sure one kerbal has his lights on, as he sits down, and the other, off.

DxxxbYah.png

This way, I always have light for my super light rovers.

Some photos:

Marking out Booster Bay with a flag.

R8a8Q7L.png

Jeb's dance

LivRaP6.gif

Why do my Kerbals have no confidence in me?

AsppMSs.png

Rover pushups.

fpNBTiO.gif

Edited by Tw1

KSP_Munbase_Overview_zps7f3d88db.jpg

Instabase! A one-launch Munar (or Minmar) base for scientific observation, can accommodate 8 kerbonauts in comfort or 16 in a pinch. (Munbuggy not included.)

KSP_Munbase_Arrival_zps9bc6be65.jpg

Geoffrid and Nelnie Kerman seem much happier with the new base than the old Munbase Alpha (locator in background) which ended up in terrain too rough to service directly by landings.

-- Steve

I can has download link?

It's a common thing, if you've remapped the rover controls to IJKL to have them flashing on and of as you drive about.

I tend to make sure one kerbal has his lights on, as he sits down, and the other, off.

DxxxbYah.png

Some photos:

Marking out Booster Bay with a flag.

R8a8Q7L.png

Jeb's dance

LivRaP6.gif

Why do my Kerbals have no confidence in me?

AsppMSs.png

Rover pushups.

fpNBTiO.gif

Where's his helmet?

DxxxbYah.png

...or just re-map kerbal light to "u" that makes the rover and IVA lights on the same circut, and it doesn't flash.