Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Newly-appointed mod going out of their way to impose their own idea of order, maybe?

What I want to know is why isn't there some kind of standard or defaulting rule that says any thread over a certain age or so many posts remains where it is, or something like that? Who cares if it's not exactly in the right place, according to one or two individuals?

Whatever the reason, if hundreds or even thousands of users are flocking to a thread where it is, it's pretty bad form to just shift the whole thing without even slipping a post into the thread about it.

Agreed. Move back please.

[...]but couldn't help noticing the kerbal head things on the side of the building I was sleeping in.

http://i.imgur.com/5dG0meP.png

They are invading us! :D

[...]Some clear nights gave me a chance to do some things with my new camera.

That streak's the ISS passing over, seen near Ulladulla, NSW.

http://i.imgur.com/BZwuM9Q.jpg

What camera did you use?

They are invading us! :D

Or perhaps it was some grisly trophy from a secret human-kerbal war. Or a kerbal knight's helmet.

My camera is a Pentax MX-1. It's a nice, not so little thing.

Here is my good old favourite rover, roving.

dREu4or.png

0mYDG3k.png

For starters, what scumbag relocated our megathread?

After screwing around with the 'other approach' to Temstar's base pack and how to move the trusses, I got this prototype:

2w3h.png

EDIT:

So after talking to a mod, this got moved in an effort to clean the stickies section as general was getting a bit cluttered. Also, if enough people support it (meaning make a new thread and everyone who does say so), we might be able to have it moved back to general. So that's that.

Edited by Captain Sierra

How the Moho did you download .15 two days ago?

Finding it is VERY easy to be honest. I found downloads for both 0.15 and 0.15.2 in less than 30 seconds. How and where is not a topic to be discussed on this forum.

Finding it is VERY easy to be honest. I found downloads for both 0.15 and 0.15.2 in less than 30 seconds. How and where is not a topic to be discussed on this forum.

Oh I get it. It wouldn't happen to be the same way I 'acquired' photoshop now would it? ;)

/offtopic

This time it actually worked, without breaking at the SAS unit. Gotta love KJR.

3kbj.png

I've been doing a career mode Alternis Kerbol save. It's an incredibly photogenic mod.

Double transit of Laythe and Minmus, crossing the face of Jool

GtTPrsY.png

Looking home after landing on Pol

PtcXbT9.png

We're going to be leaving some stuff behind though.

Xf7M06e.png

Fortunately, they aren't mission critical items. Besides, burning the fuel wouldn't have given that much more dV than just tipping it to gain speed.

LPOgUia.png

You don't even have to leave the Space Centre screen to get beautiful shots.

PfOy25m.png