Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I thought I'd try to do something big since i've been playing for around 200 hrs now so I came up with this:

K7C1klu.jpg

The 4th revision and second trip to deliver a Gigantic cactuar to Duna, all Vanilla. The main ship is 9 parts docked together in orbit on the main structure, it's very laggy and was built to seamlessly separate in the end with no blemishes left from struts or what have you. The end result is not laggy and completely stable.

HGTsS8C.jpg

I thought I'd try to do something big since i've been playing for around 200 hrs now so I came up with this:

K7C1klu.jpg

The 4th revision and second trip to deliver a Gigantic cactuar to Duna, all Vanilla. The main ship is 9 parts docked together in orbit on the main structure, it's very laggy and was built to seamlessly separate in the end with no blemishes left from struts or what have you. The end result is not laggy and completely stable.

HGTsS8C.jpg

You just created your own Easteregg :D

Really great design, but I don't even wanna think about how you got that into an Orbit...

Well, time for my stuff:

Steamlink: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144162138

First ever landing on a planet during a Space Race with a buddy. Because of various design errors it tok me about 4 hours, 3 of them getting into Orbit.

Wanted to go to Eve at the beginning, but then Duna was better to get to, so I went there.

Today I explored an interesting part of the least visited planet

*snip*

Love flying that river. Went there in my Bushfire plane (named because at speed she's enveloped in flames, but fully fuelled she takes off at less than 30m/s like a bush plane). Was great fun flying between all the relics on Kerbal.

dVZHjCm.jpgApproaching the mouth of the river