Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Hey guys! I was testing this improved version of the plane and I thought I should pick you up!

s4D5bm0.png

Your flight is boarding now.

AfRGztH.png

Oh, and don't forget to repack the emergency chute! And hopefully he doesn't notice that the two atomic engines were torn off during landing...

LRM3MS1.png

Hmm, there's some debris in the way, oh well, I'll just have to go over it.

DRkrt3f.png

Whoa!! Those debris were bigger than I thought! But it's not like we need that 909 or that air intake...

zQTjEne.png

Dude, you BROKE your seat?! Your gonna have to pay for that you know, but in the meantime just sit next to that guy over there.

cpzbRbR.jpg

Hey, did I forget to mention that there's no way we'll fly with all this damage, and that this plane can only take off from the KSC runway?

hT2J4Ex.png

R.I.P

Realised I kinda hijacked the thread there, so I'd better pick a winner. But they're all so great.

I think I'll go with searlefm's one though.

Don't know what the prize will be, I'll name a station after you or something.

I can think of a few more, but more references than puns.

"You're a wizard, Jeb"

im9yQUw.png

"Jeb's Delivery service."

21O5dn4.png

hv7elRV.png

"Anyone for kquidditch?"

osTYDR7.jpg

If multiplayer of some sort is made by someone, playing quidditch around tiny moons, with someone being the ion/monopropellant powered snitch would be awesome fun.

Edited by Tw1

The main engine produces electricity

Yes, but a NERVA upper stage curiously doesn't, and it's a low-thrust/high-I(sp) engine to boot. The probe body I used only had 5 internal battery, so I lost control of the probe early in a 15-minute burn and didn't regain it until after the probe had left the eclipse and Kerbin's shadow; by that time it was headed off into the Oort cloud.

-- Steve

I call here the Falcon XII Skymaster Transport (didn't come up with anything better, names are not my thing)

You can read more about here here. She is all stock btw.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/11214-The-K-Prize-100-reusable-spaceplane-to-orbit-and-back?p=533392&viewfull=1#post533392

wyr.png

Here is two videos, part 1 covers construction and part 2 is the test flight.

http://youtu.be/4epfP6F7AF8

http://youtu.be/NEKtKB76udA