Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Light 'Em Up

JoolMissionBurn.jpg~original

My Jool Mission monstrosity (2 landers capable of orbit from Kerbin, 4 rovers, a scanning probe, and probably a partridge in a pear tree) blasting for Jool from LKO.

A side view showing what I mean by monstrosity!

JoolMissionSideView.jpg~original

Oy! With your smartness and useless trivia and whatnot! You're dead-on, I had completely forgotten about that. :D

You have no idea how much of a complement that is to me. I appreciate it!

Anyway, to avoid being too much off topic, here's a picture.

im4x.png

It turns out that trying to remove debris by crashing them into minimus doesn't really work.

You have no idea how much of a complement that is to me. I appreciate it!

Anyway, to avoid being too much off topic, here's a picture.

~snip~

It turns out that trying to remove debris by crashing them into minimus doesn't really work.

I have to say, that is one of the best pics I've seen here. Honestly, how did that end up like that on a hill?

screenshot146.png

Nothing very spectacular, this is just in a way a little sentimental snapshot celebrating the departing 0.20-and-before terrain. It was taken at probably just under 4,000m above sea level. Even though the new terrain and especially mountain regions will be obviously vastly more procedural and fancy and exciting, the view reminded me that sometimes, when you get the light and the angle just right, even the old (kind of weird) geomap-drawn mountain ranges can still look really very nice.

U5Sh7WQ.png

The first of a new line of compact Kerbal carriers. No ASAS on this puppy, stabilization is all manual! :cool:

7KH5rPV.jpg

And its launcher. The fairing/LES actually works really well if the parachutes don't cut themselves... I lost multiple Kerbals testing the system that's supposed to save them. :(

Edited by OrbitusII

And its launcher. The fairing/LES actually works really well if the parachutes don't cut themselves... I lost multiple Kerbals testing the system that's supposed to save them. :(

You should check out the Procedural Fairings part mod. Really sexy and far less laggy for large ships. :)