Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Ok loving these picts! Heres a few of mine.

First one is a little experiment I did that turned out cool in .21.

tgqzQya.png

The second one is just jeb on the water tower in .22

cnQuciV.png

The third one I did as a sort of graduation with bill as the teacher and his students after their first flight in .22

cyYmfUn.png

This last one is my first docking in .21. I had sent up the 3 kerbal station without anyway to get down so I had to send a unmanned rescue pod.

HY0PRCW.png

Edited by Cols
Pictures did not show up

Hi guys, my first post here on forum ;)

I'm very happy that I managed to land on Mun and Minmus today and send the one and only Mr. Jeb Kerman back home!

You may laugh but for me thats a huge success (before the 0.22 update I was only on the Mun and Eve, I had more fun with dockings)

As you can see here, I somehow always fail to find the right landing spot (ok, on Minmus it was a night landing, so... And who needs lights anyway? Ladders are overrated too :D )

v04q.png

wza.png

Eve Atmosphere Explorer (manned returned capsule) ran out of gas. Couldn't get out of aerocapture, let alone get home. Bill you idiot!

xqC2mu7.png

Creepy abandoned airfield

1TPYA7u.png

KerbaLab One - my simple science station with crew return pods.

3INrdpV.png

Muna One burning for the Mun

Nm4uoA3.png

Fully deployed on the Mun

ePaYzKi.png

Impossible is now possible! Jebediah came back from joole with 200 units of fuel. That was some hardcore ****! I was already sure on ejection burn from kerbin that it's one way trip but it wasn't, it became trip to jool->laythe->tylo->back kerbin. Sadly I don't have that many pictures of it. I was so in "heat of the moment" forgot F1. :D

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I got this meassage while doing science around Jool. Easter egg?

6pfg.png

[...]

Well, i can only guess it´s reference to ´2001: A space odysee´. It´s taking place around Jupiter and HAL9000, the board computer, does have its own ideas on what´s good for the mission, too. I think ´I´m sorry, i am afraid, i cant let you do that.´ is probably a quotation of his. If you havent seen that movie, you should.

If there were texts for the monotliths, they´d probably read ´Oh my god - it´s full of stars!´.

I prefer the big decoupler, because its hollow center justifies tucking things like batteries and RCS bottles inside so they don't clutter up the exterior. :)

Here's a lander which uses that technique, enroute to Minmus...

Aia9hdd.png

Edited by RoboRay