KSP'ers new and old, come say hello :D

sal_vager

Greetings everyone! I've been lurking around the forums for a while, finally decided to register. Actually, I registered several days/weeks ago, then forgot about it...

Given the popularity of this thread, the forums must be pretty packed by now!

Well after the great Kraken of April I am back on the forums to say hi and just let you know that im going back to making challenges on the challenge thread. so if you want to try to beat my stuff you know where to go. also check out my youtube channal "AtomicSnails" for KSP videos as well as other games

For those that don't know, SRV stands for Saginaw River Valley HO Modular Railroad Club where I specialize in model building and modules. From last night's meeting, two more members said they will be downloading KSP. I also used to play with designing and flying model rockets. (Wind tunnel testing would be extremely useful for this simulation.) With time permitting, I will continue researching simple rocket designs for launching both Jeb and probes for lunar and nearby exploration before tackling the complex ones.

Some indeterminate time ago, I was attacked by Krakens and crashed into the North Pole of Kerbin (I drifted into the pull of other games), was frozen for a couple years (Did non-KSP things for a long, long time), missed the Great Krakkening (I was unaffected due to going inactive so long ago), and have now thawed out (I'm back to do forum stuff, yay). So haider, forum people.

Hello, i'm new to KSP! I got hooked on it ever since Sips did his video about it, when the Mk1 pod was still around! I played the demos, and obsessed over KSP for a year, and it's strange how KSP has come so far!

Finally got it on sale this weekend, furthest i've got is an elliptical shape orbit around Kerbin and a mobile base for exploring planets, that's still yet to be used since i can barely get around rocket science :/

My old account turned to space dust, guess i was not diligent enough in my visits, so Hi again.:confused:

Apparently, there was a crash of the forum database in April that resulted in some accounts and posts being lost.

Hello all! Been playing for about a month, but not nearly as much as I would like to be. Managed a few small feats, will be adding the ribbons soon. I'm a decent pilot, but a horrible rocket designer. I run vanilla currently, but that may change. Current task: manned mun landing and return. So far I've only managed the first half, I never have enough fuel to make it home.

Absolutely 100% brand new to the forum, but I've been playing since April. When I'm allowed to, I'm looking forward to adding ribbons and all of that fun stuff. They seem like the kick in the pants I needed to push past my comfort zone (because who doesn't like adding more pretty pictures, am I right?). I've been using some mods, mainly parts (ex. B9, KW Rocketry) and ISA mapsat and Kethane to give me some objectives to work toward boost the build options I have available to me. My main project as of late has been to complete a space station I started on day 1 of owning the game, especially now that I've wrapped my head around docking. So far, this looks like it's going to be a fun community, and I'm happy to join it!

Edited by Panchopinata
addition of signature

Wazzup wazzup! Since 0.10, at your service :cool: took a break for some time and now I'm back here.

Glad to see my post count now and name back since the forum got reset :D Now to get back my former account's post count and reputation...