[WIP] Kolony Constructs - v0.2

52 minutes ago, Don0303 said:

is there a hatch on both parts or just on the other part

The other part is for sspxr im just testing to see if the hatch works properly, when i try it with the other internals i made it moslty works fine.

36 minutes ago, Lonelykermit said:

The other part is for sspxr im just testing to see if the hatch works properly, when i try it with the other internals i made it moslty works fine.

does the current version on GitHub have the issue? i think id need to have a look in-game to see what could be causing it

1 hour ago, Lonelykermit said:

@Don0303Hatch issue is fixed, do you know how to make ladders (in FreeIva)? I can't really find any documentation on the wiki.

the prop NF_RAIL_Ladder_Rung  should work as a FreeIVA ladder, just need to place it and the mod will take care of the rest

On 8/31/2024 at 1:21 PM, Lonelykermit said:

@Don0303Hatch issue is fixed, do you know how to make ladders (in FreeIva)? I can't really find any documentation on the wiki.

You need a trigger collider on layer 16 and give it a HandRail internal module with the collider name.  Or use one of the existing props since you're already using NF Props.

2 hours ago, Lonelykermit said:

My apologies for asking so many questions but how can i add lights in iva?

Same way you do for parts, but the layer mask should be set to 16 & 20, and the light itself should be on layer 16.

2 hours ago, NoSTs said:

A new Static Pack mod?
Great, I will put it on the List!

Doesnt contain too many statics as of now but down the line i hope to add some new statics based on what we saw in the ksp2 trailers (RIP o7)

30 minutes ago, Lonelykermit said:

i hope to add some new statics based on what we saw in the ksp2 trailers (RIP o7)

I find that quite admirable!
And I find it especially good that you are making the ESA Moon Village. Statics made for Bodies without Atmosphere are few, especially ones depicting early colonization. And Statics with interiors are even rarer.
I am in the early Stage of making some Statics myself.
I aim to create LavaTube and Caves, which can be either placed on the surface or clipped through 'holes' to enable true exploration and colonization of the underground.
To learn how to use blender, I currently designing a humble ramp made out of regolith for use by my Kerbonauts to get into a crater with.
I also plan on doing some sort medium and small sized Reactor building for overworld use with the typical tik-tak dome shape and Water Tanks.

Edited by NoSTs