Restarting in the wake of the Great Forum Purge of April 2013

hawkinator

Hi, my name is Hawkinator.

I used to have a fairly large number of posts, but my account got deleted in the incident.

Now I have to start all over again like a n00b. This makes me only slightly mad, but I just hope that things can get back to running normally soon.

Feel free to use it! (I will get a not quite secret feeling of accomplishment if it becomes the widely used name for this event. This will only happen if people besides me take it up and start using it. Of course, not all of them will recognize me, but some will.)

Lost my account, too. Unfortunately the forum was shutdown just after I had posted my first vehicle in the Spacecraft exchange forum and now it is gone, what a pity.

I hope Squad will fix the shortcomings in their backup process so that this will not happen again.

I also was a victim of the great forum purge of April 2013. Pretty sure these forums will have fully recovered in a few days. And there will be but whispers of time when the space kraken escaped from the depths of the solar system.

Now I have to start all over again like a n00b.

So now you quickly post some pointless comments like a n00b :P (Same here, i just want my first 5 posts again :))

I don't care about post counts, but the sheer volume of information that was utterly destroyed is a little humbling. Ah well, forward to a bigger and brighter future:)

At least some was saved in Google Cache, that's a positive :)

Feel free to use it! (I will get a not quite secret feeling of accomplishment if it becomes the widely used name for this event. This will only happen if people besides me take it up and start using it. Of course, not all of them will recognize me, but some will.)

I will certainly be using it.