[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Awesome panels. :) Could you make the MIR ones in more than one size? IRL, MIR has three sizes of panels. 38m2 ones on the Core and Spektr module, 27m2 ones on Kvant-2 and 26m2 ones on Spektr. Also, Zarya has different panels, with only 14m2 area. I think that after rescaling to KSP size, Kvant-2 and Spektr small panels could be passed off using a single panel size.

Anyone know of a mod with a decent Apollo CSM? Not the Apollo Mission Pack, the one in tgere needs serious retexturing for one

I think the guy who made the first N1, Luna 17 and other soviet stuff is making one, and Lovad already made a good Saturn 5

There is someone who made temporary (yet quite good looking) textures for the Apollo Mission Pack CSM/LM but he didn't release it I think. One option is the LH MEM v3.0 or wait for Lovad's world space pack to have it. There's also the Apollo like crew module, altough that doesn't include the SM, it looks very good.

I actually finished modelling/texturing all the parts for the Apollo Mission Pack mod. However, my partner came back after about 2 months of inactivity and said he was done working on it. So now I have all these nice looking models and no way to convert them to Unity. Oh well.

I actually finished modelling/texturing all the parts for the Apollo Mission Pack mod. However, my partner came back after about 2 months of inactivity and said he was done working on it. So now I have all these nice looking models and no way to convert them to Unity. Oh well.

If someone doesn't step up I can help.

Nah, looks good. It can sort of look like made out of fabric, but I had to actively think of that. :) Though, for some reason, it seems that the upper surfact of the wing and hull above it got charred. Doesn't it reenter with a high AoA? That would shield those surfaces from plasma, I think. Though perhaps I'm wrong...