International construction ISS in Kerbal orbit.

BobCat

I added in all of the plugins within the download folder? Also and craft file. I have double checked all part tabs & MIIR ASAS doesn't appear, I have checked the root part folders and the file appears there but not in game?

You'll find none of the parts loaded at all, not just MIR_ASAS. You need to:

Download the ISS pack, the latest Soviet pack, latest Toggleable SAS, and latest KAS - all separately.

Basically you can ignore the entire bobcatind folder in the ISS pack, the KAS folder and TSAS folder - all parts are (slightly) older versions using TGA textures and require you to add the whole { PART } etc stuff to each config or they won't be loaded.

Unpack just the ISS_Comunity folder from the ISS pack into your GameData folder, and then use the bobcatind folder from the Soviet Pack, it has all his ISS stuff in there and some more. (careful, TSAS/KAS are bundled in here too, ignore them/use if you want, don't think KAS has changed but TSAS has) and get the separate TSAS/KAS mod downloads. You can use the included SPH/VAB ships from both packs with no issues. Buran is huge!

All works fine for me now - I had crashes upon loading any ISS/Soviet part once in the game, did this and now all is perfect.

Not at all complaining about this - its "alpha" if even that and I'm not even sure if the other devs intended for their works to be playable just yet, but it looks so damn pretty that we should all be in a non-judgemental approach when trying this out.

Awesome effort by the community on this project! Love it so far, such a low part count for a huge complex!

I am having problem loading, MIIR ASAS is not loading?

Got this from kerbalspaceport

I found this minor typo in the part.cfg and fixed it for myself. Here’s how to fix it.

Open the following file and edit:

\GameData\BobCatind\Parts\SovietPack\MIR_ASAS\part.cfg

Line #5 is listed as: (incorrect)

module = ToggleAdvSASModule

Change it to:(correct)

module=AdvSASModule

Save, relaunch game.

Hope it helps.

First of all thany you everyone who is currently and those who have worked on this mod. To this day it is still my favorite mod. Also, I know that the SPP does not exist because of budget reasons, but in future updates will there be one in the pack?

presuming there isn't any game breaking issues, I will need to rebuild (AGAIN) my ISS now that 0.21 is out. (hey it is something to do).

But before I start, is there any chance of an update (or as all work stopped?).

presuming there isn't any game breaking issues, I will need to rebuild (AGAIN) my ISS now that 0.21 is out. (hey it is something to do).

But before I start, is there any chance of an update (or as all work stopped?).

And did it work for you?

everything worked fine. I did have to remove the MIR ASAS part from my ships, and resave them. same with my saved ships that used the Mir Probe part.

with that, I was able to rebuild the launch systems for each major part, and get everything lifted up.

I still had the same problem in .21 as I always have had with the missing Z1-S0-Unity-Destiny. I hand built a Z1 part, placed it on Unity, moved S0 to sit on top of Destiny (like it should) added the Canadarm2 and then Hyperedited that assembly of 5 parts near by the Core/FGB. and connected it up.

Every other part was launched and connected without hyperedit.

I found this minor typo in the part.cfg and fixed it for myself. Here’s how to fix it.

module=AdvSASModule

Save, relaunch game.

Hope it helps.

thank you so much! this has fixed it and now i have put a fully functional and amazing ISS at a perfect 120km orbit around kerbin!

thank you all again so much for all of your hard work and efforts in scripting, modeling, texturing, and everything that goes into this mod!

it truly is astonishing to see how so many people with such little knowledge of one another can band together to make possibly the best mod for the best space sim.

I really am so proud of all of the work that everyone has done!

module=AdvSASModule

Save, relaunch game.

Hope it helps.

Your "fix" just removed the toggleable ASAS functionality from the part, you know? The proper way is to download the required plugin.

alright stumbled upon this and i want it!! :P

no experience whatsoever on mods... so somebody please get me started up here :P

i read through it a bit and i understand there are other mods to be downloaded in order to get this working properly?

also does this thing come with a space shuttle?

so if somebody would be so kind to give me a list (with links preferably :P ) of mods that i should get. that would be much appreciated :P i have a clean KSP install so room for lots of mods!

i heared mechjeb is a mod i should get for sure?

but my main goal is to follow this work here and try to make my own iss! :)

Friendly Greetz!!

First of all, welcome to the community!

Now, a personal list with some great mods:

- MechJeb 2.0.9 (yes, beta, but 0.21 compatible) This will automate mainly... wel... everything.

- Lazor system: Many useful things, you will love the port cam, makes rendezvous much easier.

- KW Rocketry or NovaPunch or AIES or all of them (if you can) more parts, for science

- ISA MapSat For terrain exploration

- B9 Aerospace if you like making planes

- DeadlyReentry for heat damage and G-Force tolerance, mainly dangerous during reentry, of course

- LazTekSpaceXLaunchPack If you love SpaceX

- LaunchCountDown: Deal with it

There are many more, this is just a bit to start with. Hope you really enjoy this game as much as I do!

Your "fix" just removed the toggle able ASAS functionality from the part, you know? The proper way is to download the required plugin.

hello Dragon1, could you please send me a link to the ASAS plugin then?

because changing the 5th line of code is the only way i have been able to launch ISS. also ALL of the other parts loaded but the MIIR ASAS ( on the first attempt with botched code. )

I am also running on the latest version of KSP,

I apologize. I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd love to attempt constructing this in orbit; it looks beautiful. I've actually looked through all 85 pages of this thread, but I still have no idea how to get started. Are launchers included with the parts? Forgive my newbishness here; maybe I should just be waiting until it's a little bit more polished.

Mr Shifty, no launchers are not 'directly' a part of this pack, but, you can find perfect launchers in Bobcats Soviet pack, and Yogui87's ESA European Historical Pack.

if you want to sign up, just take a look at the First Post, find something that someone isn't doing yet, see what you want to do, and then post here that you want to sign up and for which parts.

hello Dragon1, could you please send me a link to the ASAS plugin then?

because changing the 5th line of code is the only way i have been able to launch ISS. also ALL of the other parts loaded but the MIIR ASAS ( on the first attempt with botched code. )

I am also running on the latest version of KSP,

Here you go. It's 0.20, but it should work, I think.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/34132-0-20-Togglable-ASAS?highlight=Togglable+ASAS

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.