International construction ISS in Kerbal orbit.

BobCat

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please post pics or explain how to use the truss docking ports? I can't get then to connect I space and have to build the entire truss assembly on the ground and hack it to orbit. I wanna put it together in orbit. Thanks :-) ps where is yogui's cupola? Was it ever released?

I'm having a lot of trouble with the docking ports in this, plus the unity module is bugged. Will it ever be fixed? This seem pretty dead, still v0.1...

Be more specific. Bugged how and what sort of docking port problem?

I've never had this problem. Make sure you attached the truss dock the correct way, too. The surface with less "bits" should face outside.

Also, with the new science update coming, how about modelling some experiments that were attached to ISS? They could be EVA-attachable via KAS, I can try to get the list and pictures of them.

Hello. Since the release of version .22, I'm now having the problem of the Kibo (JEM PM) randomly detaching from the rest of the station, and its only been happening now since the release of .22. The ISS docking port stays in its place, but its only the rest of the module that detaches and drifts away. I'm not quite sure what to think of this, really, or if anyone has the same issue, but I just thought it would be useful for anyone to know.

UwgIpYM.jpg

HoTYdqD.jpg

Edited by MR.Mac

He had given up and passed the files on to someone else (Didn't say who) when I PM'd him about it a few months ago, you could ask him again though.

I don't know anything further, sorry. The person has been quiet on the forums, so I don't know if they're working on anything or not.

BTW, any news on the Cupola? Since we're sort of working on this again (and turns out there's still hope for the CSS, check PM, BobCat), this would be a nice addition.

BTW, any news on the Cupola? Since we're sort of working on this again (and turns out there's still hope for the CSS, check PM, BobCat), this would be a nice addition.

I still have issues to align interior and exterior.

First we need to finish it. Yogui needs to work out the Cupola, someone has to model Z1 and Pirs/Poisk, at least. I've been thinking about taking a shot at the latter, but I simply don't have skills to do Z1. Not to mention it needs to be launched somehow (though Buran would do, it'd be best to have the Shuttle). There's a lot of things to be done before we can think about putting it into the tree.

It's been on hiatus lately, but I think it'll get done eventually. Pirs/Poisk would be a rather simple model, and we already have Rassvet thanks to the MIR DC one guy made. I'll ask him if for permission to include it with the pack (maybe with a small reskin). The biggest hurdles are the Cupola and Z1. The former Yougui has problems with, the latter is a complex model nobody seems to be interested in making.

But you could put the current version into the tree, then update it when a new version comes out?

Im prepare 0.22 beta update Soviet pack (carieer version too) and make new experiments for MIR stations, lunockhod etc.

After that, after bug hunting im make ISS 0.22 update white new experiments too.

I was in charge of cupola, and Devo's parts (Z1, poisk and pirs). The models are quite easy to make. I just need to take a little of my time doing it.

The cupola is usable, but IVA isn't done the way it has to be done. I'll take time next week to start working on this (Icarus is released so I'll have a little time out).

I was in charge of cupola, and Devo's parts (Z1, poisk and pirs). The models are quite easy to make. I just need to take a little of my time doing it.

The cupola is usable, but IVA isn't done the way it has to be done. I'll take time next week to start working on this (Icarus is released so I'll have a little time out).

So you're working on Devo's parts? That's great. One note about Pirs/Poisk, it should fit the Soyuz TMA service module from BobCat. They docked to ISS like Progress spacecraft, then the SMs detached and de-orbited themselves.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.