[1.0.5] FASA 5.44

frizzank

For the re-entry part, have you seen Bobcat's updated Soyuz?? It has a landing mode which moves it to controlled re-entry attitude and scorches the capsule. Mebbe it could be coded to work with Apollo?

Cool! I will have to check that out. I have gone over Bobcat's parts in the past, but have been focusing in FASA Saturn 5 hardware recently

Instead of a PART can i ask for a plugin config? I am using Hot Rockets and would love for compatibility and possibly some special effects for the f1?

I'd rather pester Nazari, the HotRockets author about this. :) Frizzank seems to prefer no dependencies for FASA.

It isn't, try visiting the home page for astronautix. You're country or ISP might be blocking it.

The site was actually down earlier when it was 1st posted, even the homepage wasn't loading. All good now.

Missing parts?

Crazy Amazing! Flying this mod to the Right Stuff soundtrack is just to awesome.

Downloaded today (5/19) and must be blind... I can't five any 5x engine plates... might someone please point me to it? The J2 plate is here...

Thanks for the assist...

Hi all...

About the LM (Apollo) .... it seems very unbalanced... I am chewing through mono propellant like mad whenever I've got the descent engine running just to keep her pointing the right way.

Is this something everyone is seeing?

Do I have something configured wrong?

Thx...

Wow. That's one neat Nova. :) If M-1 wins the pool, it needs to come with a 5m dual adapter and the Nova-scale tanks. I just found it' was an upper stage engine for the Nova, the first one using 8 friggin' F-1s. That design beat even nuke powered Novas in sheer payload capacity.

Missing parts?

Crazy Amazing! Flying this mod to the Right Stuff soundtrack is just to awesome.

Downloaded today (5/19) and must be blind... I can't five any 5x engine plates... might someone please point me to it? The J2 plate is here...

Thanks for the assist...

You have to get the beta download, main one is not finished yet.

Hi all...

About the LM (Apollo) .... it seems very unbalanced... I am chewing through mono propellant like mad whenever I've got the descent engine running just to keep her pointing the right way.

Is this something everyone is seeing?

Do I have something configured wrong?

Thx...

make sure your lander is balanced. the two different legs have different centers of mass and putting the same on both sides is essential.

Edited by frizzank

So I am going to "Try Out" the new curse website. It looks like it has some nice features and if they all work it will be a welcomed change. If your completely appalled by the use of Curse I will post a second download on MediaFire as well.

Curse sight needs approval before its public....

Latest Beta Includes new sounds and launch clamps. No Nova parts yet.

http://www./download/rp72zsu08v174of/FASA4.70.zip

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.