The user below me...

Felsmak

Comrade Wolfe, that's got to be something on your end. My signature appears fine to me, with the twitch badge next to the line of aircraft. Could it be your monitor size?

I just tested by changing whole-page zoom. It looks like you're fine for higher res monitors, but anything 720p or narrower (which means many laptop monitors) might have issues. This is with fully updated Firefox. You might try a couple of browsers at 768x1366 to see as this is common on many laptops.

TUBM will disregard this post and answer respond to the previous post because I never answered it...

Does a MOTHERSHIP OF DEATH AND PAIN CALLED "RAGNAROK" THE DESTROYER OF ENEMIES, THE SAVIOR OF KERBALS GIGANTIC THING WITH WEAPONS AND FIGHTERS AND WEIGHING 1000 TONNES count as space station? If yes, then yes.

TUBM also has a death mothership in orbit.

neither true neither false, i m younger and older at the same time.

Tubm support starmade game mechanics and game system concept but himself don't enjoy much at all that kind of slighty too rough "minecraft" cubic alike art and artwork, aside the great concepts within.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.