Rareden's Projects

Rareden

I vote for eyebrows, they will come in hand for that surprised look when things go wrong........

Just no white socks with black pants please. :)

? they arnt socks, its the white back of the sneaker

motion-vegan-sneaker-shoe-black.jpg

Skip the eyebrows, the Kerbals look a lot better without them. Very good work on that render, it looks great. Perhaps you could slim them down a little? Only reason they're so round in the game is because they're wearing spacesuits.

thanks but dont quote all the images lol

errh might be from the render settings, or i do have a normal map applied to it to add a bit of variation, i cant see what you mean on my sceen

Kerbals don't have eyebrows, also the fingers kind of end sort of flattened off, almost like suction cups, but not quite.

Submitted these in another thread but since they're custom works, I figure they'll work here as well. I saw rareden's realistic productions previously and they inspired me to do some similar things, though I haven't yet figured out how to create a model from an in-game ship, so I've been sourcing them from screenies and working from there.

Falling Horizon

D7nkHJY.jpg

Joyride

OW0gDsh.jpg

Daredevil Diggers

dAXufrU.jpg

Cliffside Rescue

pa8iJjf.jpg

No Parking Zone

kCLnfj9.jpg

I have a (static) kerbal model that I've been trying to heavily modify and get rigged, but as I'm the absolute definition of "n00b" where 3DS Max is concerned, there's not much I can do with it at present. If you'd like something to use for reference, I can send it over.

Nice pics Deadweasel. Rareden, how many people are on your request list? When do you think you'll start taking requests again?

i think its 9 or 10, i need some way of thining it out, maybe put up the list and ask anyone whos on it to respond if they want it still done, and those who dont respond get knocked off, because i have way too many, its going to take a while to get though 10 of em, plus i have a lot of work going on at the moment so its taking a while to do them.

i think its 9 or 10, i need some way of thining it out, maybe put up the list and ask anyone whos on it to respond if they want it still done, and those who dont respond get knocked off, because i have way too many, its going to take a while to get though 10 of em, plus i have a lot of work going on at the moment so its taking a while to do them.

I'll say right now I still want my plane and the spaceship done :P

all who are on this list could you respond within 2days that you still want your craft done otherwise i will need to bump you off for the time being

neclear warefare

rover duna

Rienspy

mun rover

mineredgar

minmus lander +kerbal floater

danw82

kerbals on duna

page29

omegaspectre

mun ship

Rage097

on duna in a crater smoking

PG:31

dannyswish

page32

flanders ned

ouion

page 34

needles_10

page 34

the destroyer

page 34

spartwo

minmus page35

all who are on this list could you respond within 2days that you still want your craft done otherwise i will need to bump you off for the time being

neclear warefare

rover duna

Rienspy

mun rover

mineredgar

minmus lander +kerbal floater

danw82

kerbals on duna

page29

omegaspectre

mun ship

Rage097

on duna in a crater smoking

PG:31

dannyswish

page32

flanders ned

ouion

page 34

needles_10

page 34

the destroyer

page 34

spartwo

minmus page35

That was only a picture, guess you don't need .craft for the monument?

PS: A: I would like my craft to be done, just in case you missed it lol. B: What about the spaceship, are you going to do that? If not, that's ok, my aircraft is better :P

I find it downright appalling how many of you expect him to finish your renders. Yes, he asked, but it's perfectly obvious that he has different priorities right now, things he would rather do, and you really shouldn't expect anything in the first place, since this is a spare-time project he's been doing for free. Self-entitlement, well done.

Self-entitlement, well done.

Not sure if that really applies, since he did still offer to do it, despite the other demands on his time. In fact I'm leaning more toward offering kudos for him still wanting to take it on despite the other things going on.

You offer free ice cream, you're always going to find people jumping to accept. That doesn't necessarily make them self-entitled though. A good example of that would be:

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! How DARE you not finish the thing you offered to do free for me! This is wrong and unacceptable!!"

/Works in customer service

//Knows the scenario far too well

Not sure if that really applies, since he did still offer to do it, despite the other demands on his time. In fact I'm leaning more toward offering kudos for him still wanting to take it on despite the other things going on.

You offer free ice cream, you're always going to find people jumping to accept. That doesn't necessarily make them self-entitled though. A good example of that would be:

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! How DARE you not finish the thing you offered to do free for me! This is wrong and unacceptable!!"

/Works in customer service

//Knows the scenario far too well

I did not have all these other demands when i started this, and handing out free ice cream dosnt exactly use up a few days.

nuclearwarfares rover should come out tomorrow night, and i have received a commercial commission so im afraid for the time being ill have to stop working on these till its finished, sorry everyone, things have just been getting very busy lately.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.