Rareden's Projects

Rareden

I would request something, but all my stations are based around my AAR, and I use more than 60 mods.... Not practical.

I would love if you could do a pic of this rocket, the Jool II-200:

ex9Kl8u.jpg

YOQFa7b.jpg

aS6e8tY.jpg

Mods: Bc9 Aero parts, Jool rocket parts, Taverio's pizza and aerospace, as well as the procedural fairings mod, and R3 boat-parts-carrier-parts- I think that's all of the parts, but I have more than 69 mods installed, and I think that is all of them.....

Craft- here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkct6hjurcp63a1/Jool%20II-%20200%20Lifter.craft

Good luck... If there is a part missing, tell me. I think I will be able to fix it.

and like all my craft, it functions with use of infinite RCS (for stability)

Also forgot either this mod: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/rla-multi-mission-rtg/

Or this one: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/rla-powergeneration/

I can't remember which...

Well, I hope this can be available if you ever want to design a rocket... Just plop a payload up to 200 tones on it, and watch it ascend!

Well I worked a bit on a station. It's half complete I'd say, trying to think of an expansion. I (think???) it looks nice. Anyway I'll just drop a pic here.

hNqREU1.jpg

thats pretty good aswell, cant decide now lol. perhaps add some sort of arm or something coming off of one of the side fuel pods, i intend to have a kerbal working on some electrical panel or something with a view right down the station and a island on laythe, (will be in very low orbit)

Edited by Rareden

also, people send me the most awesome looking space stations to use in the next image, would just need the persistants.sfs file of it. along with a screen shot

This could be the way it works from now on. Rather than getting overwhelmed by people's requests, you make the requests! We'll all be happy to oblige.

thats pretty good aswell, cant decide now lol. perhaps add some sort of arm or something coming off of one of the side fuel pods, i intend to have a kerbal working on some electrical panel or something with a view right down the station and a island on laythe, (will be in very low orbit)

Oh, would you like a robotic arm? I could work one out with the Infernal robotics mod!

Oh, would you like a robotic arm? I could work one out with the Infernal robotics mod!

what would the arm be for though, or could have a kerbal at the window staring out(towards the camera)

This could be the way it works from now on. Rather than getting overwhelmed by people's requests, you make the requests! We'll all be happy to oblige.

also a fantastic idea

Edited by Rareden

I'm rather confuesd by your arm sticking out then xd Do you mean some sort of place to dock ships?

one of those observation command pods extended out from the main station would be fine, i just need something that can be in the foreground with the station stretching out behind it then the planet

Well there's already one at the front of the station (you can look at the picture, it's right in the front), I could add a second one further out if you wish to :)

Edit: Clearer image of the observation pod

FM4M5ti.jpg

Edited by stupid_chris

Well there's already one at the front of the station (you can look at the picture, it's right in the front), I could add a second one further out if you wish to :)

Edit: Clearer image of the observation pod

FM4M5ti.jpg

that will work well actualy, can i have the persistants sfs file

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.