Rareden's Projects

Rareden

He's just some bloke who hasn't done anything cool in a long while. What they need is more Artyoms. Artyoms by the truckload.

what they need is ME! :D

also really wanting to do a version of this image, Thoughts on this?

kerbalspaceodyssey.jpg

Edited by Rareden

He's just some bloke who hasn't done anything cool in a long while. What they need is more Artyoms. Artyoms by the truckload.
MU IS THE GUY WHO LETS KSP MODS EXIST! Every part-tools release, that was him! Artyom's cool 'n' all but Mu is the one who lets every mod EXIST!

MU IS THE GUY WHO LETS KSP MODS EXIST! Every part-tools release, that was him! Artyom's cool 'n' all but Mu is the one who lets every mod EXIST!
I am aware. I wasn't quite serious, I was just making a joke about how all he's really done lately has been behind-the-scenes optimisation, which while direly needed, isn't quite as cool as science or the new KSC.

That is why in the 1850s, Henry Denham came up with the irony mark. It was a backwards question mark you placed at the end of a sentence to imply that the sentence was to be taken as sarcasm, or other forms of irony. Sadly though, no-one uses it. Which is a shame, as it would be especially useful on the internet.

And as long as he uses the Kerbal he modeled, and any other models he uses in the picture, he's good to go.

i ment copyright issue with making it into a t-shirt

btw who is the author of that image

Edited by Rareden

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.