[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

I am also having troubble with the beautifull M27 Cockpit in 0.20.

I cannot see the Kerbal Pictures in the bottom right so I cant IVA nor EVA. I also cannot click on the hatch.

In the Crew Manifest I see the Cockpit is manned.

I tested this with just the cockpit on the launchpad.

Is it just me? Maybe something went wrong while coping files from my 0.19 installation?

Hmm I don't know how you have it installed?

The old way or the new way? If you haven't gone in and edited all the parts then you will most certainly be talking about the old way. Which it may or may not actually function correctly installed that way.

I used the 2.0 updater batch script posted by Ph34rb0t here. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/31273-0-20-Part-cfg-Updater

There is a platform independent updater too for you folks on Mac and Linux. It requires Python. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/31972-Platform-Independent-0-20-Part-cfg-Updater

If that seems like a bridge too far, then just hang out a few days and this will be updated for a much smoother experience. Seems like the update is not too far off.

codiak you most likely forgot to copy the internals folders.

There is no need to convert old addon to the new file format. They works fine in their old folders and many people will break more thing while trying to convert.

Can't argue with that. Like I said, I've watched the B9 pack from the very very beginning, it's worth the wait. Take your time bac9, this is one of the most impressive packs that I've seen.

At least a day of work still, we have decided we need some more content.

*crosses fingers for larger cargo bay's*

cylindrical MK4 for space instead of airplanes :D

one can dream :)

and keep up the amazing work!

*hopes for Mk4 Cockpit* Can't wait to build a B52 for spaceplane launching. Or maybe an X-15 style spit out the back! Or satellite base cruise missile decoupler pylons I can pair with remotetech!

I've been collecting a few other mods with a similarly clean look while I wait for 2.6. LackLusterLabs, TriHexagonal Struts, Spherical Tanks, Fatman engines...

I intend to make many glorious designs and fail spectacularly at assembling them in space.

codiak you most likely forgot to copy the internals folders.

There is no need to convert old addon to the new file format. They works fine in their old folders and many people will break more thing while trying to convert.

You where right. Thanks!

Is there any hope for HL Passenger module? It could carry a lot of kerbals with its size. Also it would be nice to have HL rear part without ramp, because SSTO based on HL parts often dont need it.

Nice job guys anyway, can't wait for R2.6.

Also it would be nice to have HL rear part without ramp, because SSTO based on HL parts often dont need it.

You know you could just not use the rear ramp xD but i find it useful for loading rovers and such

I'm very impressed with this pack. However, the wings and fuselage don't like to play ball together. The Hienlein (or whatever it's called) SSTO spaceplane's wings love to explode after being in timewarp, or sometimes just at random.

Also, some of the cockpits prove impossible to actually see directly out of. Usually just staring at a non-functional MFD. Nice to look out of, but fairly useless.