[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

I come here few times a day to check if it has been updated. Even though you can play it with those updated dlls, Im still waiting, seems like it doesn't work for so many people...!

Also, if it was stable just by changing some dlls, bac9 could have made a quick update for everyone, instead of keep working on the next release ^^

The wait is getting hard :D

you rock bac9

I think he mentioned something about actual new content coming in the pack. IIRC, this is what we are waiting for. Also, thirded :)

Iǘe just installed Ubuntu as a double boot on my PC to be able to run more mods :cool: But the joy was short lived because somehow B9 Aerospace 4.0c is crashing the game on startup..

Is there anyone with the same trouble?

Thanks!

Btw: I've searched the forum and the interwebs but I can find nothing about this particular problem.

hey guys I downloaded the mod and installed it correctly but im missing lots of parts such as the custom fuel tanks ( all of them) cargo bay doors and lots of other things I really like this mod but I just want to have all of the parts any ideas please help!

Iǘe just installed Ubuntu as a double boot on my PC to be able to run more mods :cool: But the joy was short lived because somehow B9 Aerospace 4.0c is crashing the game on startup..

Is there anyone with the same trouble?

Thanks!

Btw: I've searched the forum and the interwebs but I can find nothing about this particular problem.

I use to run Ubuntu with KSP. There's a certain startup command that you have to use in order to get the 64 bit version to work: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/50022-Steam-on-Linux-using-KSP-only-32bit

Keep in mind that the 64 KSP on linux is not the most stable application to ever run on a computer, and some mods will not work with it.

I think without it it breaks the VTOL and thrust vectoring engines.

I'm running B9 with the new dlls, and they do not break the basic functionality of the engines; all of my VTOLs work perfectly fine in 0.23 with the new dlls. What is broken, however, is the customization menus for the VTOL engines.

I use to run Ubuntu with KSP. There's a certain startup command that you have to use in order to get the 64 bit version to work: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/50022-Steam-on-Linux-using-KSP-only-32bit

Keep in mind that the 64 KSP on linux is not the most stable application to ever run on a computer, and some mods will not work with it.

I'm running B9 with the new dlls, and they do not break the basic functionality of the engines; all of my VTOLs work perfectly fine in 0.23 with the new dlls. What is broken, however, is the customization menus for the VTOL engines.

My heavily modded 64bit KSP is more stable than 32bit Windows KSP :confused: and Hodo was talking about if Firespitter's DLL were not updated. However both the thrust vectoring engine and VTOL engines do seem to work fine without updating it. I even get a popup window to customize the VTOL engines but I haven't tried to see if any of it worked.

You don't need the 64bit version for linux to run more mods, you can just install http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/59005-0-23-Release-2-12-Active-Texture-Management-Save-RAM-without-reduction-packs%21 Ive got all majors packs like B9, KW, novapunch, Lackluster, fasa, kas, aies, aset, kethane, kspx, magicsmoke, mechjeb, nearfuture, romfarer, RLA, scansat, tiberdyne, etc.... And i have no problem with ram anymore my game boots at 2.1gb and after a few hours gets up to 2.8- 3gb at the most havnt had any crashes since the install.

hey guys I downloaded the mod and installed it correctly but im missing lots of parts such as the custom fuel tanks ( all of them) cargo bay doors and lots of other things I really like this mod but I just want to have all of the parts any ideas please help!

There are no custom fuel tanks included with this mod. The cargo bays should all be under "Structural", as are a lot of the fuel tank parts.

I'm having the same problem PhoenixComet, i can use everything but the S.A.B.R.E engines

Back a few pages there are some fixes for the SABRE engines. There isn't an official fix yet from Bac9 (the creator of this plugin) but hopefully soonish, before .24 comes out.

Did he say this would be released before january? oh well i guess making mods + compatibility takes a loong time

From what I got of his posts, there are not only plugin considerations to straighten out, but he's also got some additional parts in the works as well. Just be patient. In the meantime, circle back a few pages in this thread and check out the fixes others have posted. They do work, I can definitely attest to that.

screenshot92.png

From what I got of his posts, there are not only plugin considerations to straighten out, but he's also got some additional parts in the works as well. Just be patient. In the meantime, circle back a few pages in this thread and check out the fixes others have posted. They do work, I can definitely attest to that.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8LT9PJybZuo/UsnN-sLYGqI/AAAAAAAAYfY/wT8JsgEaD1E/s800/screenshot92.png

I am being patient, I was just asking confirmation :P

Anyway I'd rather wait for a finished compatible version than download some fixes, i don't know why, i just don't

I am being patient, I was just asking confirmation :P

Anyway I'd rather wait for a finished compatible version than download some fixes, i don't know why, i just don't

Well, bear in mind that technically, the pack is totally compatible already. I mean, they're just parts. The models, textures and connections will all work as expected. The problems are stemming from the other plugins that are being relied upon for more advanced features like mode-switching engines (SABREs), and rotating parts such as the cargo bays. All Bac9 is really going to do to bring the pack up-to-date in that aspect is do the same thing we're already doing: download the updated plugin versions and slap them into the installation.

The only effects you'll experience in waiting for the official release are

• Additional time playing without the awesomeness of B9 in your game :(
  • No effort expended on your part to find/download/copy the updated plugins (which, come on, we're talking maybe 5 minutes saved, tops?)
  • Possibly some new parts!

What I'm saying is that downloading the updated plugins isn't somehow sullying the "official-ness" of the pack while waiting for the update, but it does get everything working nicely in the meantime so I'm not left champing at the bit in anticipation. :D

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8LT9PJybZuo/UsnN-sLYGqI/AAAAAAAAYfY/wT8JsgEaD1E/s800/screenshot92.png

BEAUTIFUL spaceplane you got there sir, nice concept!

The more time we spend waiting, the more eager we get and fun we have! (anyway, I wont me able to keep myself much longer :P)

So I have a weird problem that I've not found on this forum (and I've trawled through all the posts since before .23), I have managed to jerry rig my Sabre rockets to work, using the ExurgentEngineering.dll update and the Firespitter.dll update, I don't really have any of the issues discussed so far, the only issue I have is with my Sabre M pre-cooler, which do not seem to work, they can be mounted normally but they do not function when launching; after right clicking on them all it says is "precooler status: Not Operational"

Strangely the Sabre S Pre-cooler is working just not the Sabre M, Obviously its not a game breaker, but would be nice to know if anyone else has had the same issue, and if possible, find a solution!