Latest features in 0.20?

flyingpotato

Um, Jool is a planet made of Clouds....

I want to see a moderate amount of white/grey clouds in Kerbin and Laythe (probably more on Laythe), a rare thin cloud on Duna, and tons of purple clouds on Eve hiding everything., and big green storms on Jool.

It's made out of gas technically

Maybe a thing that i really want for next update (no the .20) is to have a upscaled planet just for a visual effect. Look how earth looks from orbit or from the ISS and now look how Kerbin looks from orbit...

I hope for couple of new parts: proper rover seats, animated cargo bay, fairings. And some sort of connector plate allowing for clustering engines without fiddling with cubic trusses.

Ive only been playing ~2 weeks but possibly n00b question. I did a clustered engine with the tricoupler piece and not the cube truss.

Is that bad?

I hope for couple of new parts: proper rover seats, animated cargo bay, fairings. And some sort of connector plate allowing for clustering engines without fiddling with cubic trusses.

Dumb question but I did an engine cluster using the tri-coupler piece. Is that bad compared to the cubes?

Dumb question but I did an engine cluster using the tri-coupler piece. Is that bad compared to the cubes?

Not at all. I think what most of us want it just more coupling parts and ones that actually have a size 2 base as well (I.E. A coupler that can have 5 or so size 1 engines that looks aesthetically pleasing with a size 2 LFT)

I personally would like to see some SRB fuel plugs

Does anyone know when this next update is going to be coming out (about) because its been over a month and id love some new stuff to do in stock version

I saw this, and nobody I saw caught it.

If we rush them, it's not as good. Patience is worth it man.

Does anyone know when this next update is going to be coming out (about) because its been over a month and id love some new stuff to do in stock version

As with every release, it will be out Soonâ„¢. :D

Edited by Guest
Ninja'd again!

I hope 0.20 will bring with it an updated UI, now that the devs have Romfarer working for them. I saw a couple of teasers in one of their videos, and I have to say that I can't wait until they implement it! And flags will be amazing, I'd love to plant a flag in the location of my first Mun landing or other such historical place, so that I don't lose track of it when I take off. Also, if the Tracking Station gets tabs, I will be amazingly happy! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.