SAS force display in staging bar

Zhuikin

I seen in some videos, that there was an SAS Force display in the staging bar. It seems however not to be present in my game - i only shortly got it, so it's the current v0.19. Was this a mod or can it be enabled via config somehow? Or is it gone for good for some reason?

It's for the older versions of KSP- I think it's 0.16 and under, though I could be wrong.

Essentially, it's gone because not only does it clutter up the UI, but ASAS and SAS modules are no longer shown in the staging bar, so there's really nowhere to put the force bar.

It was really just fluff anyways, it didn't tell you anything you couldn't figure out yourself with a quick glance at the steering panel in the lower left corner.

It's for the older versions of KSP- I think it's 0.16 and under, though I could be wrong.

Essentially, it's gone because not only does it clutter up the UI, but ASAS and SAS modules are no longer shown in the staging bar, so there's really nowhere to put the force bar.

It was really just fluff anyways, it didn't tell you anything you couldn't figure out yourself with a quick glance at the steering panel in the lower left corner.

0.17 and below.

I imagine it might not be terribly useful (maybe to occasionally debug flipping over rockets or somesuch - which happen to happen a lot to me). But it looked like science and made the bar look reaaally important with the jumping gauges. Oh well if it's gone then nothing can be done about it. Thx for the answers.

• 6 years later...