Rubber Band Inc: Caterpillar tracks.

electronicfox

This is where any obligations end...I am a pipes-n-tracks guy, command pods are outta my hands :P

electronicfox,

While We (and I mean that in the royal sense) understand (read: don't) your feeling of being obligated to not be obligated to producing an obligated Porsche on tracks (for really tight cornering), We (again the royal "We") cannot help but feel that perhaps inspiration from two of our greatest thinkers might be called for here (or not). To wit:

"There is only Do." Master Yoda

"And do you know why we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Master Butler Alfred.

Hence you (or someone you can blackmail...I mean who is obligated to you) should produce a Porsche Command Pod. It is the only way, you will learn. And We (yes, yes, yes, royal "We") get what We want. :cool:

Oh look! Cake!!!

Hrmmmm. Rocket parts... plane parts... Damned Robotics.... Tracks....

Yes, I do believe it's almost time to create a Gundam in KSP.

We just need the ability to speed up the movement of the DR parts. And someone needs to model giant swords!

No release yet Im afraid, still waiting on the last detail (It really is essential to the release).

Stop killing yourselves checking this thread so often, you'll go crazy. I promise to put up a huge billboard when the release is done xD

No release yet Im afraid, still waiting on the last detail (It really is essential to the release).

Stop killing yourselves checking this thread so often, you'll go crazy. I promise to put up a huge billboard when the release is done xD

I'm sure i won't go crazy (as i've been that all along). And so say all of us!

Whaaa?! I'm not possibly checking this thread obsessively every 5 minutes. No sir, that would imply that I am living for nothing else. That I have no life beyond KSP and this mod. That I am confusing real life accomplishments with the extreme satisfaction of creating treaded crawlers, rovers and mobile bases. (Yay Baby!!!)

That because of electronicfox saying "billboard" that I am now sitting and staring out the window at a billboard across the street wondering how electronicfox is going to change it. Will s/he get the required permits in time? Will it be vinyl application or one of the new electronic kind? No sir, if I was doing and thinking all that then I need professional help.

Oh God...I need professional help...

Alright the first alpha release is confirmed and will be up in the next few hours...you now have permission to go crazy, perform celebratory coitus in my honour, send me jaffa cakes and give EndlessWaves a big thanks on this thread.

So yeah...coitus time, also tracks.

I will notify here when the upload is uploaded.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.