Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

Lunar Module Aquarius standing by for PDI.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2671.0;attach=14356;image

Lunar Module Aquarius Initiates Powered Descent Burn with the Descent Engine. (I removed the Plume effects so that the propellants would burn invisible like in real life.)

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2671.0;attach=14358;image

Lunar Module Aquarius Lands in the Frau Mauro Highlands.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2671.0;attach=14360;image

Below, the attachments are saved as 'Eagle' for the LM name, but I decided to change the name after I had saved the images in honor of the Apollo 13 crew\'s problems that prevented them from landing.

I made a satellite! (Ok, so it is an ASAS stacked on an SAS plastered in landing legs)

Detatched in 100km nearly circular orbit.

LU6gk.png

Why are you freaking out? We\'re going home.

Teh8J.png

Parachuting down with RCS assist.

6JOZ9.jpg

Successful landing.

2r7eo.jpg

After their very... interesting... history, Jeb, Bill and Bob were assigned to be crew on the permanent geosynchronous monitoring satellite to keep them out of trouble. A Munar Orbiter made a stop by there on its way to the Mun. It took me forever to match orbits and I made a few uncouth comments regarding the lack of any icon for the other ship (I\'d accidentally pressed F4 at some point and didn\'t know that it turns off the little indicator icons for other ships.)

4zmGs.png

FGb4g.png

-Lunar Module Aquarius Pics-

Below, the attachments are saved as 'Eagle' for the LM name, but I decided to change the name after I had saved the images in honor of the Apollo 13 crew\'s problems that prevented them from landing.

I salute you, sir. Well done.