Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

This mod is awesome. On my first try I landed on the mun; I made it back to kerbin and nearly managed to \'land\' the ascent stage of the LEM in the water, but did the math wrong in my head and crashed/splashed instead. I probably didn\'t have enough fuel anyway, le sigh. Obviously the ascent stage isn\'t intended to do what I did with it anyway. This mod needs docking so bad. :D

Edited by Kaufman

Discovery I orbiting Kerbin.

jC4Hu.jpg

Has the ability to go to the mun and back with fuel to spare, i designed it to be compact and thanks to the retro boosters on the very bottom, i can hit the munar surface at 0.5 m/s :D

Huh. Just wondering, can RCS thrusters (with enough of tehm) be used as a booster? I\'ve found that one key (H, was it?) makes the thrusters thrust downward.

Yes they can, when I land with space planes vertically on the mun, the remaining rcs fuel gets me up to a 550ms orbit before i turn on the liquids for escape.

Old picture; going to the Mun in 13x3 was not always \'satisfactory\' while warping.

After my ship exploded for no reason, I discovered something strange had happened...

screenshot14m.png

You may have found holes in the space-time continuum. We must look deeper!