[v0.6] BrickMod

keptin

With keptin\'s permission, I\'ll post my little modmod of his stack decoupler as a SAS module.

I\'ll only post it if keptin say\'s its cool though.

I used the mesh for his decoupler and reworked the config, and also the SAS module is a nice blue color. (cue Ooohs and Ahhhs :D)

I kinda wanted a good SAS for it, and its my first real mod attempt. I\'m gonna start playing around with blender I think...

no, I don\'t have WinRAR anymore, and I just want to trial the hover- thrusters.

Goodness, there are lots of free ones out there, you don\'t need winrar.

You\'ll have a hard time finding archives that 7-Zip can\'t open, and its free and open source.

Though people should really refrain from making RAR files unless they need to break up a really huge file into multiple small archives for portability.... but I digress.

Goodness, there are lots of free ones out there, you don\'t need winrar.

You\'ll have a hard time finding archives that 7-Zip can\'t open, and its free and open source.

Though people should really refrain from making RAR files unless they need to break up a really huge file into multiple small archives for portability.... but I digress.

So 7ZIP can extract from RAR archives? I\'ve tried that before, and it didn\'t work.

With keptin\'s permission, I\'ll post my little modmod of his stack decoupler as a SAS module.

I\'ll only post it if keptin say\'s its cool though.

By all means, go ahead. Though, there will be an official BrickMod SAS module coming soon.

It may help if you warn people that this mod changes the look of the command pod.

It doesn\'t change the original pod in any way; it makes BrickPod the default *start* pod and is easy to revert. You would have seen it in the readme if you had read it. :\ The OP isn\'t for technical details, just wowee zowee images and feature set. Otherwise the OP turns into a mess.

• 4 months later...

How is saying 'Dude, your link doesn\'t work anymore' a necro?

BTW, the link for this mod on the http://www.kerbalspaceprogram.net/kerbal-space-program-mods page is dead also...

It\'s a necro because this can be asked by sending a pm to the maker instead of posting a reaction in a topic that hasn\'t been active for more then 60 days.

Would you rather people start threads about long forgotten mods every time they remember them? Necromancing posts on other forums is certainly a bad thing, but in the mods forums, how else do you want people to bring up mods that haven\'t been new and exciting for a few months?

OK, I\'m getting tired of these complaints. \'Necroposting\' is when someone brings up a thread that no longer serves to further the community, or brings up an old thread to make some silly comment about how \'this mod doesn\'t work anymore, it\'s so dumb.\' Yes, in the case of this specific thread, the function may have been better served through a personal message to the creator of said mod, but as it is, a new person on the forums may not be aware of this, and a recommendation of such action would be considerably more welcoming than 'Hey, don\'t post anything anywhere because the collective inhabitants of the forums are feeling whiny and illogical today!'

In other words, unless the post served no purpose or the thread is based on outdated and wrong information, be quiet. It\'s better that way.

I think for those of us looking to download the mod, it would be quite helpful for someone who has already downloaded it to upload it to a mirror for us.. Considering the fact that the original links are now dead, I\'m sure it would be most appreciated.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.