[WIP] FLEXrack - Portable Payload Racks

nothke

I advise against further poking -forum rules against content-less bumps etc. As pretty as these parts are it is probably best to just try and forget the teasers posted here. There are now Cargo Transfer Bags with multiple skins that look pretty good and the default KAS boxes by zzz are still wonderful. If Nothke releases these then great, but until then I am done being excited by the out of reach prettiness and I recommend the this position to all of you. Nothke owes us nothing and pressure can make this stuff feel like work. 2 cents..

I'm sure he hasn't forgotten about this mod.

There are now Cargo Transfer Bags with multiple skins that look pretty good and the default KAS boxes by zzz are still wonderful.

Just out of curiosity where can I find these cargo Transfer bags?

I am working on the mod. I am right now preoccupied with a particle overhaul system that I am making with Sarbian. The reason why you don't see updates is cause they are not cosmetic. Someone told me about the bags yesterday, and what can I say. That's the result of postponing the mod for such a long time. I am trying to find any free time in my life to work on it.

Edited by nothke

Well, I'd prefer to use your FLEXrack than those bags. What the hell, who's the guy that puts oxigen in a bag??

It's the kerbal way ^^ No, seriously, a mesh for small gas cylinders is about to be released

With these bags, we can wait a while longer, this mod really does relieve me :)

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r658/Aknar-/cargobags_zpsf9d1fb6f.png

Cargo Transfer Bags (for life support, KAS part container, storing science equipment.)

I'm not big on this mod^ because it requires another mod that I don't want {Modular fuel? Modular tanks? Something don't remember now.} unless I missed something, and that mod is independent. I'd much rather have a stand alone mod. I haven't seen anything about flexrack needing another mod.

I'm not big on this mod^ because it requires another mod that I don't want {Modular fuel? Modular tanks? Something don't remember now.} unless I missed something, and that mod is independent. I'd much rather have a stand alone mod. I haven't seen anything about flexrack needing another mod.

Yeah,same here, and I didn't want to bother rewriting the cfgs to make them work without module fuels, as the bags aren't the part I'm excited for anyways. I've got HexCans hooked up with Kas, that does the same thing. I want the racks.

I've had made an MFT independent one, due to a request. It's there somewhere.

I asked blackheart for help to make my own independent one. I'm sure Albert will make an official version if there are several requests. Here is blackheart's version:Click Here