Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

The neutral nation of the Social Union of Rimia. Peace and culture to all! To spoil it I used a coat of arms from an old Canadian flag, the harp from an Irish flag, St Andrew's cross from the Russian naval jack and coloured it grey, the Soviet star from somewhere, and an upside down Estonian flag. Estonia's flag my favourite flag because the colours look so modern.

oYcPBxT.png

Edited by CelticCossack51

after much procrastination finally got around to drawing up an original flag (freehand, in photoshop, no less).

programlogo_33.png

game size (pixelly; wait, edit: less pixelly):

programlogo_10d.png

has a kind of jolly roger feel to it, but i also decided beforehand that the main face would be trajan for a bit of the imperious SPQR war standard air.

Edited by rodion

I like spaceplanes ( and alternatively dropping things from spaceplanes, or eating planets - I also like visual gags ), so

BmyrT3G.png

Written gags too - this one for R&D save.

ad1ozLR.png

pTCDwlJ.png ( altho that one was topical & probably nobody will remember the source... )

Edited by Van Disaster

I'm pretty sure it just goes over a white background. The are several stock flags with transparency, including the new ESA flags and the NASA emblem. Transparency looks best on the craft flag decals, so that you don't have to have a big rectangle plastered on there if your emblem is a different shape.

My flag is a screenshot of one of my spaceplanes, with re-entry flames and glow added in Photoshop. Not really a symbol as much as it is artwork, but I like it nonetheless.

MDb4e0h.png

Edit: Here's a version with a filter applied.

pKIVZZ9.png

Edited by Rthsom

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.