Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

I made these, because I was unhappy with my previous designs:

[spoiler=]g7zBANN.jpg

Nxqc5qh.jpg

The first one is the first to be used, and the second is for a station program that I created, with the red line being symbolic of an orbit. Made by hand-drawing the 'wings' with a compass and ruler, going over the lines in marker and photoshopping the Kerbin globe in.

• 2 weeks later...
Am I the only one who uses default KSP flags?

I have a 100+ episode KSP series and I use default flags. Though ironically I'm working on a flag right now.

Well, not RIGHT NOW, as I'm posting on the forum instead. But the image is open in the background. :D

EDIT: And I'm done! At least, other than the incessant tweaking I'll probably do.

flag.png

And transparent:

flag_trans.png

And the base image for my new series, that this is based on:

kerpollo_base.png
Edited by 5thHorseman

For my successful attempt at rescuing Jebediah from a large scale mission to Laythe that failed on the first trip (kraken took floating base underwater and threw it to the sky).

The Odysseus rescue mission flag:

odysseusfw_zps7e2b0c60.png

And for a large set of future missions to Moho to study topology and evaluate the Southern Mohole.

The flag for project Eurydice:

eurydicefw_zpsdb8e3f7e.png

I like to use this image i found while surfing the internet. I feel like it conveys a message that KSP is fun, and incredibly dangerous due to explosions(though they are a part of what makes the game awesome)

Nuclear_RMX___smile_by_BotLord.jpg

KSP_Phoenix.png

I would use it as my forum avatar, but it doesn't compress well. And by that I mean the forum limit is 19.5KB and I need 24KB for the image. To get it any smaller requires pretty extreme resizing (20x20px :( ) or extreme lossy compression (aka turning it into a smudge). It's probably the gradient...but I like the gradient.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.