Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

• 3 weeks later...

I'm taking something of a sabbatical from KSP (due mainly to lack of malleable free time in November and December), but when I return I'm going to start using a new series of flags. Once again the flags will be based around a marker sketch from a decade ago (from the same set of sketches as my avatar), cleaned up a bit in Photoshop.

This is the main flag, which will be used as the save's flag and for various operations on Kerbin.

RocketAngle.png

The mission-specific flags will follow my previous patterns: A circle for orbital missions, a line (lower 1/4rd) for landers and an arrangement of dots indicating which planet/moon I'm landing on, with the occasional mission text. Typically white-on-black with a 9-pixel white trim.

This is the generic Kerbin Orbital flag:

RocketMain.png

This would be the flag for a Tylo Landing:

RocketTylo.png

Edited by Cydonian Monk

• 2 weeks later...

I made a few from franchises and a couple of my own design. Stole some logos from the internet. You can find all these at the spaceport

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/program-flags-2-0/

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/moreflagstoflyonyourodysseys/

How can I put images in a post if they are just on my computer, not online?

• 3 weeks later...

I use the inofficial Hungarian flag, as my country never had a space program (well it produces satellite parts n' stuff, and has one cubesat called "MASAT", launched by ESA).

YAUoXCx.png

EDIT: Finally, I came up with a design (which depicts a Rubik's cube)

04sW6JZ.png

Edited by jmiki8

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.