Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

Nice! Unfortunately it should read "Space Division" ;)

Might I suggest "breaking" one of the aperture panels too, to give it that extra "crapature" feel? :D

Ah! A spelling error! My one weakness! ;.;

And that's a good idea! I'll work on the new design in a mo, I'm currently planing a new space program!

Next flag from me! I made this one from "scratch" (the fire icon in the center is from... somewhere, and the explosion bits is from the same image I used in my earlier one)

combustible_256x160.png

Full size (should work in game!)

Scaled to 256x160 (should definitely work in game)

"Source" SVG (if you want to tweak it, use this. I recommend Inkscape. Will not work in game as-is)

so, I used my superior Paint skills to make this baby:

cgapd0p7onsmav1wp.jpg

I think the rlower right part of the flag is somewhat empty still, but I have not really any good ideas what to put there, maybe a little rover or some more writing? hmhmhm

nOT0jnh.png

this piece of art is... it is... I can't even find words to express what I feel! did you do that? Or did someone make it for you? ... and besides, can I have a HD desctop version plz? PLEASE?!?

That's one f*cked up gravity turn, but I kinda like it. :)

What Font are you using?

Haha, that wasn't really the point to look realistic :D, it was sorta a dramatization. Lol. I'm using a font called Space Age I downloaded somewhere, shouldn't be hard to find. :)

Edit: You KINDA like it or you like it? Lol. Just kidding, I know it's not very good.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.