Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

[This guy redefines the word narcissist.

He's never met Fulgrim, then..... :D

This is the flag I'm currently flying under, dates back to my days with Orbiter Solar Nations, the Coalition of Independent Moons... I had laid claim to Enceladus as my home world, with 11 other moons in my possession.

Ogd3NRC.jpg

And here it is, marking an interesting spot in Kerbin's Polar Highlands.

cyJiOuV.png

Edited by Xorth Tanovar

My flag won't install to KSP, it's a 256X160 png just like the vanilla flags. Can someone please help me?

Running 0.20, it's either the file or where you put it in your KSP directory. So, where exactly did you put it on your computer?

I love all these flags! Nice job all! But.... Ummmm... is this a mod or is it already in-game? As I seethe with envy when I see people planting personalized flags, I wonder how it is possible to do that! I read on this thread the image has to be a 256 x 160 PNG file, but can someone fill me in on how to implement that? I will start working on a flag to use, but I would really appreciate it if I could find out how to get a flag planted on the mun!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all these flags! Nice job all! But.... Ummmm... is this a mod or is it already in-game? As I seethe with envy when I see people planting personalized flags, I wonder how it is possible to do that! I read on this thread the image has to be a 256 x 160 PNG file, but can someone fill me in on how to implement that? I will start working on a flag to use, but I would really appreciate it if I could find out how to get a flag planted on the mun!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if there is a more complicated way to do it, but I just threw my png file into "gamedata -> squad -> flags" and thats all.

Running 0.20, it's either the file or where you put it in your KSP directory. So, where exactly did you put it on your computer?

My KSP directory with my flag installed where the rest are is on my desktop, the directory for my flag is Desktop/KSP_win/GameData/Squad/Flags

Made a new flag design (which I'm very pleased about; also made a centralized version, just in case we ever get to paint our flags on the side of our rockets), and perfected my Simple Münar Lander (which has become quite efficient).

GcdBhji.png?1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.