Felsmak's drawings

Felsmak

Here is a worried Kerbal who's hoping to get a reaction from his biologically inhibited friend.

rDusAFk.jpg?2

A chilly morning on Laythe.

4FeUhgG.jpg

A view of Jool from a polar orbit around Tylo.

uAK4T1n.jpg

A capsule reentering Kerbin's atmosphere.

coBfEqH.jpg

Edited by Felsmak

The little clouds are great, really gives a sense of distance there.

I wish I didn't draw like an 8 yo :(

It doesn't matter, the only requirement for drawing or other creative arts is that you enjoy what you do, whether you don't have much practice or you feel comfortable with your skills, there will always be someone better than you, so you have nothing to lose and just happiness to gain, every drawing you do gives you more experience for your next one.

Edit* Sorry for being long-winded lol :) But people are not scared to learn how to read, not scared to learn how to count, people are not scared to learn how to drive, by scared i mean that they don't see these things as insurmountable, art and creativity should be treated just the same, some people are instantly good others are not, but it is possible to learn and to improve, just like in any other skill.

Edited by Custard Donut (In Space)

I like that art style, Especially how it looks quite cartoonish until you see the re-entry bit. Also, I don't know how much realism you're going for, but I think some "night sky" could do good in that drawing, BTW, what software do you use for drawings?

I do too, but still, give it a shot, it's fun! And don't compare yourself to the wrong people.

My latest attempt at "Art", down in my signature, that's about as good as I can get (FYI that's the Swedish flag in the background)

I suggest trying to desin a flag for KSP, it doesn't have to be too much, it's fun, and it'll come in handy in a moment in game, and it feels good to have one with personal touch. Here's a thread for some insperation

Edited by Polar Bear

This isn't your art!!! I've seen this before, by ANOTHER USER.
I used to have a thread here, but it got decimated during the Oktoberfest...

He probably changed his name in the great Kraken attack.

Thanks, everyone! :) Yeah, I suppose I could rework the plasma trail a little; maybe darken the background to accentuate its brightness even more.

I know how you feel. I usually feel quite bad myself whenever I see what some people can do, but truth is there will always be plenty of people ahead of you no matter how far you get, so you might as well keep doing your thing if that's what you enjoy, because that's all that matters. :)

Also, I don't know how much realism you're going for, but I think some "night sky" could do good in that drawing, BTW, what software do you use for drawings?

I'm using Photoshop, and I decided not to make any night sky because the whole scene is meant to be too bright to allow you to see any. Physics (or whatever) favours the lazy. :D

This isn't your art!!! I've seen this before, by ANOTHER USER.

It's mine, alright. Like Nutt007 said, I just changed my name shortly after the purge; didn't like my old one. :)

Edited by Felsmak

Kerbals fried in coolant liquid. I'm starting to feel hungry. :)

Anyway, here's a little (barely visible) sketch of my next drawing. I'm sure most will recognize the place. :wink:

VoQCWE7.jpg

EDIT: Okay, it might be hard to tell that landscape from that of any other moon. So, here's something better that I made to motivate myself to finish it! :)

leHXX5K.jpg

Edited by Felsmak

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.