What are you playing on?

lobsterbark

What are you playing on?  

1. 1. What are you playing on?

I have noticed that lots of people are complaining about extreme lag, and when asked for specs, they are on a laptop. Expecting Ksp to work on a laptop is like complaining that you Ps2 game won't work on your Xbox 360. So, what are you on?

Edit:I am on a laptop, and have so how managed to put up with extreme lag.

Edited by lobsterbark

Playing on a laptop (specifically, a Samsung R580) and everything's fine with low settings and other stuff. But would sometimes lag as hell though.

Also, it depends on what laptop one is using, and its specs.

A laptop that I recently added 4 gigs of RAM to. Finally got a few issues straightened out, and I am quite happy with all 8 gigs working properly. Being relatively used to the low frames has come in handy more than once.

I used to play on a laptop back when there was only the Mun, but after burning my leg with the overheating and with the need for a replacement desktop I bit the bullet and bought a fairly good entry level gaming PC :P

Megatherion

Cpu: intel i5 2500k

Main: Asus p8H67-M LE Rev 3 (incl. SATA III)

RAM: DDR 3 8GB

HDD: SSD 120 GB, 3,5" 1TB

Graphics: GTX 560 Ti

Periphery: Cardreader, USB 3,0

I've been pretty economic prise wise, even with the upgraded cooling he came in about 800€ last year. And all my ahnd selected parts work like a charm together.

Some complaints about the poll.

You should use unbiased phrase. People dont want to openly admit their computer is crappy.

Ok and gaming are two seperate topics, as Gaming rigs are purpose built(Usually) and a "ok" compy would be most pre-builts.

Other is silly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.