[v1.2]KSP - Silisko Edition

NovaSilisko

Sorry, I just need to point out this.

I tend to see the duckling with a fancy hat all over the forum.

With emphasis on 'Duckling with a fancy hat'.

(Fantastic picture *envious despite real-life-working-with-ducks*)

Oh, and awesome mod-pack! Helped me reach the mun for the first time! (I am reaching it with safe return and stock-only since (except the lander legs, which IMO is essential to KSP(And the other items discussably so ;D)))

Sorry, I just need to point out this.

I tend to see the duckling with a fancy hat all over the forum.

With emphasis on 'Duckling with a fancy hat'.

(Fantastic picture *envious despite real-life-working-with-ducks*)

Oh, and awesome mod-pack! Helped me reach the mun for the first time! (I am reaching it with safe return and stock-only since (except the lander legs, which IMO is essential to KSP(And the other items discussably so ;D)))

You have the ability to put tiny hats on ducklings. Do it, for justice!

Guest ThatCrazyPilot

That doesn\'t even LOOK like a Soyuz rocket. Still, I went to a camp called Starbase and made a rocket there. Sadly, it didn\'t explode when I launched it. :\'(

It is not the finished version, so I would agree with that. :\'(

I\'d stick with the stock-looking skin - since its supposed to be a replacer pack

Titan\'s livery isn\'t distinct looking enough anyway, IMO

That\'s kinda the point, they don\'t look TOO distinct. If I were to texture the parts like, say, the Saturn V, EVERYONE would recognize it instantly. The Titan rockets looked relatively generic compared to the recognizable Saturn, and I think that would be advantageous for KSP.

Plus, they already look like they\'re made of sheet metal.

Also, I can haz 2m decoupler plz?

I get the idea behind the 2m engine and the fairing base and the fairings, but even with lots of struts the thing\'s just too wobbly.

Before 0.13 it was always very stable for me. I dunno how much I can do about it, though. It\'s something harvester needs to do - decouplers should be the strongest part on the rocket!

Speaking of fairings, any intent of making them activate even if disconnected?

The 2m to 1m ones do currently, but I dunno if I like the full ones doing it.

Then again, it\'s completely optional... The only thing I notice with it is the stage icon will persist forever.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

^There are three launch vehicles that I would use to the end of the earth if there were mods for them.

They are the Atlas LV-3B, the Titan II GLV and the N1. And the N1 from your other pack doesn\'t count, it can barely get into orbit.

They are the Atlas LV-3B, the Titan II GLV and the N1. And the N1 from your other pack doesn\'t count, it can barely get into orbit.

That\'s just a matter of tweaking the .cfg files a bit, isn\'t it?

How about it, Nova? Grab the old N1 parts, tweak them for Silisko Edition, and bam, new parts! Eh, eh? :D