We all knew Jeb would strap his new Lazy-Boy to a booster one day!

Capt'n Skunky

He won't, because now we ALL know we're going to do that first thing in .19.2 or .20, whichever comes first. Probably .20, as HarvestR did rewrite some VAB stuff regarding root parts, and that's its own whole other story.

Something I didn't notice at first but is shown in the photo is that we can build on Launch Clamps now. Nice job hiding that where we didn't look, Capt'n. I look forward to easier boarding procedures for my oversized ships in .20

He won't, because now we ALL know we're going to do that first thing in .19.2 or .20, whichever comes first. Probably .20, as HarvestR did rewrite some VAB stuff regarding root parts, and that's its own whole other story.

All? Nope. My first idea was to put one of those seats on a looooong line of girders and dock it to space station. That would be the place for Jeb to sit and think about Universe and Everything.

Jeb is going to love .20

At least until he dies in a ball of fire and glory.

When shortly thereafter he'll presumably be resurrected in an identical blaze of glory, only to die again when glory turns to fire?

On another note, I was planning on attempting to make an emergency reentry pod for my big reusable ships, in the case that they begin to break up/ crash, to save at least the expensive and highly trained pilot.

bKbZKpc.png

Ijwxo6w.jpg

LHg9q0N.png

61W27i6.png

From my old seats mod made possible by srf awesome plugin some months ago, made some better ones but waiting for the seat update

Look forward to seeing how the new module works and if its as locked as internalseat are ^^ cheers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.