How to stuck lunar module in this

Well, doing things Apollo-style is possible, and in fact surprisingly efficient. I put a lander below the main spacecraft, and once in space, I dock it to the command module.

Personally, since your looking at a ton of fuel there, i would use the constellation plan: 2 rockets, one with lander, one with crew, are launched separately then are docked and sent to the moon

What are you trying to ask? Your question made no sense.
He's not a native English speaker, but his question is quite clear to me; he's asking for advice on how to include a lunar lander in his existing rocket design, as pictured. Pawelk198604, that's already a pretty tall rocket to be adding things to. How about sticking a docking ring on the nose and having it meet a separately launched lander in Kerbin orbit?

That´s my standard was of putting lander and spaceship together ...

lander behind spaceship

Us6ltGh.jpg

As for your design ...

rather hard considering the length of your rocket ... doesn´t seem to be enough place to put a lander on it (which in your case normally should be put above the nose, I think)

Personally, since your looking at a ton of fuel there, i would use the constellation plan: 2 rockets, one with lander, one with crew, are launched separately then are docked and sent to the moon

I also think about Constellation, but is problem with sending lander without Kerbal i tried to use unmaned probe as base for design i put it benith the lander but Program still seen is as maned.

Once i selected Stock two-stage lander, and placed under it unnamed probe but program still seen is as maned.

well coming to think about it, you don't even need a large rocket. A lot of the time, the large rockets fail. Why sometimes people build large rockets is to obtain a safety margin. My safety margin is massive in comparison but i can still uphold an aesthetic and practical lander design. I needed it for my SESEOR Mission to get to the south pole (Sort of) but the constellation plan guarantees success (unless your a FOOL)

What I can say is that you have too much fuel on the "Command Module" for a simple Mun-Apollo-style mission.

You have around 2 times more than what you need to go to the Mun, even if you pushed a 18 tons lander.

In theory the lander can be as small as this : (its around 9-10 tons)

screenshot2_zps569252fa.png

Look for around 40 Tons of Playload to Earth Orbit. Notice that the CSM don't have extra fuel. (chemical thruster everywhere)

screenshot3_zpsd1d4cd99.png

My first totally non-optimized mun-mission was like this :

screenshot6_zpsf46efc0b.png

On the other hand when I min-max, and with a more economic Skipper-engine this design could reach the Mun, land, then get back to Earth with aerobraking.

screenshot5_zps2c11533d.png

I used some of the lightest parts available, a proper lander can is two times heavier.

Edited by Kegereneku

I also think about Constellation, but is problem with sending lander without Kerbal i tried to use unmaned probe as base for design i put it benith the lander but Program still seen is as maned.

Once i selected Stock two-stage lander, and placed under it unnamed probe but program still seen is as maned.

That´s normal with version 0.20

in contrast to previous versions, in version 0.20 the first command module that is classified as "has crew" will be manned with kerbals,

even if you selected a probe module as your first module.

The only way to get an unmanned mission in 0.20 is, to not have any command module that contain Kerbals at all in your design

ELq2K3I.jpg

Like this? Without using a subassembly mod rotate each part using the WSAD keys and build a lander upside down. Looking at your rocket the first two stages are getting there just follow the great advice in the thread and you will make it no problem :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.