Did we find all of the easter eggs yet?

Piv

Pffh! Did mapsat show the face on Tylo? Did mapsat show the magic boulder?

Yes on the Face and no on the Magic Boulder. The only way there is something on Eeloo is that it is in orbit, like the magic boulder, or the devs figured out a way to hide it from MapSat.

MapSat shows nothing on Eeloo...

Not necessarily MapSat will always be impeccable, I am sure that the devs know how to hide something from mods ...or possibly Innsewerants agreed not to disclose the 'most special' Easter egg. Or -contradicting myself- there truly might be nothing there, but I hope there is, I truly Hope.

Not necessarily MapSat will always be impeccable, I am sure that the devs know how to hide something from mods ...or possibly Innsewerants agreed not to disclose the 'most special' Easter egg. Or -contradicting myself- there truly might be nothing there, but I hope there is, I truly Hope.

*scours suface of Eeloo for 24 straight hours*

...theres...nothing here...That'd be the ULTIMATE troll.

Ever since they announced that they're no longer going to announce when they release new planets, the first thing I do with each new release is to put a bunch of probes in elliptical orbits in the outer solar system, to try to find the new planets when they finally do add them. I haven't found anything yet, but it's only a matter of time

Ever since they announced that they're no longer going to announce when they release new planets, the first thing I do with each new release is to put a bunch of probes in elliptical orbits in the outer solar system, to try to find the new planets when they finally do add them. I haven't found anything yet, but it's only a matter of time

It would be pretty funny if, by utter sheer luck, when they added a new planet, it started right on top of your probe's location so the second you started the game up, your probe exploded.

Have you ever flown a vehicle with that cockpit to minmus, or just into orbit? in that particular save.

one which i ended with cockpit in check roughly 25km away.still a cool find.i can`t switch so its not mine.

It would be pretty funny if, by utter sheer luck, when they added a new planet, it started right on top of your probe's location so the second you started the game up, your probe exploded.

Or it becomes the newest Easter egg, a probe inside a planet

It's a glitch, caused by a crashed vessel becoming lodged in the terrain. This happened in .20, as many landed crafts were either stuck in the terrain, stuck floating, or stuck under the landscape. There aren't any new easter eggs, we would have them all ruled out by now because of people using the ISA mapsat mod to find them.

It's a glitch, caused by a crashed vessel becoming lodged in the terrain. This happened in .20, as many landed crafts were either stuck in the terrain, stuck floating, or stuck under the landscape. There aren't any new easter eggs, we would have them all ruled out by now because of people using the ISA mapsat mod to find them.

I never even crashed one.well i`m not gonna argue with mapsat

Edited by Spartwo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.