Did we find all of the easter eggs yet?

Piv

I found this.

not sure if its supposed to be there.

wow, definetely left there by the Devs (the moved terrain forming a "crater" around the cockpit leaves no alternatives).

Great to finally discover a new easter egg !

Congratulations for the finding ! Did it show up on ISA MapSat ?

It's a glitch, caused by a crashed vessel becoming lodged in the terrain. This happened in .20, as many landed crafts were either stuck in the terrain, stuck floating, or stuck under the landscape. There aren't any new easter eggs, we would have them all ruled out by now because of people using the ISA mapsat mod to find them.

That still doesn't explain why he can't switch to it. or why it doesn't even appear in the tracking station.

@aboveme: I didn't even notice the moved terrain. good catch!

The terrain isn't raised, it just looks that way. It's the shadow of the cockpit partially overlaid by the light pool of the rover.

You are right

An inspection in another save game would conclude if it's real or not for sure

Edited by cesarcurado

wow, definetely left there by the Devs (the moved terrain forming a "crater" around the cockpit leaves no alternatives).

Great to finally discover a new easter egg !

Congratulations for the finding ! Did it show up on ISA MapSat ?

"Bill, I know what we're gonna do today!"

I know what I'm doing tonight :)

I hope you find it,make sure not to drive through it.

@patrickcantype is there a large crater nearby with a small ice pool at the bottom?

Edited by Spartwo

13.46.44N

371.5.46W

I think it is a homage to old style rovers as it is close to a ice lake.

I assume you mean 37.15.46W, in which case Jeb is there right now in my save and he cannot find the command pod.

EDIT: nevermind, it's clearly a different location than the one in the picture.

Edited by patrickcanttype

It's a glitch, caused by a crashed vessel becoming lodged in the terrain. This happened in .20, as many landed crafts were either stuck in the terrain, stuck floating, or stuck under the landscape. There aren't any new easter eggs, we would have them all ruled out by now because of people using the ISA mapsat mod to find them.

ISA MapSat doesn't 'magically' find Easter Eggs, their locations have to be programmed into it ahead of time by the dev. Hence, if there's a hidden Easter Egg, then not even it will be able to know where it is.

Then why is there a crater surrounding it?

I say it's an undocumented easter egg, Because he can't switch to it, and it doesn't exist in the tracking station.

And it makes sense on Minmus because of the old rovers before .19 used that cockpit mostly whilst speeding across the salt/ice lakes/flats.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.