Did we find all of the easter eggs yet?

Piv

There are more on that list than actually are in the game. Some are just bugs (like the floating rocks, pointy pole on ike and polar pit on moho)

Someday I want to make a small (10m wide), solid cloud on Jool, to allow for legitimate landings. Perhaps it could float around the planet too.

A solid cloud ... isn't a cloud supposed to be formed out of a gas? :P

Nah, it's okay, but what I would really like are some storms raging across Jool's surface.

That buried cockpit is casting a shadow on the floor.

I cant remember, but I think terrain scatters do not print shadows on the floor.

Someone check if other easter eggs cast shadows..but I think nor the Mun arch nor KSC's monolith cast shadows..

A solid cloud ... isn't a cloud supposed to be formed out of a gas? :P

Nah, it's okay, but what I would really like are some storms raging across Jool's surface.

Then it would be a 10m wide planet with a some what unproportional cloud around it..

Hello everyone, i havent really played a lot of KSP, I watch a lot of videos. Last week i found the .17 easter eggs thread and i read it all (74 pages) and that mistery never was solved in that thread. The 4 kerbals, the piramid, the flying object, duna, the red line, remember that? has that been found? do we have more clues? is there another thread? cause that easter egg really got me excited.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.