How to change size of navball only?

I don't know how to do that, but I posted here to echo your probable issue with it--sometimes it gets in the way. I don't want to pull it down (by pressing its "minimize" arrow), but I wished I could nudge it slightly from left to right sometimes.

I don't know how to do that, but I posted here to echo your probable issue with it--sometimes it gets in the way. I don't want to pull it down (by pressing its "minimize" arrow), but I wished I could nudge it slightly from left to right sometimes.

EDIT: also, as someone mentioned it somewhere else, it is actually bad idea to put it somewhere else, your perception would start to play tricks on you if it was left or right ;P

there is currently no way to move or size the navball other than minimising it.

In fact if anything, I would like to make it larger ;) it is only way to make precise maneuvers, isn't it?

Well, if you're willing to deal with other parts of the flightui changing in size, you can make it larger/smaller in settings...

Yeah, I know but I don't really need or want to make other parts of UI larger.

Edited by korda

EDIT: also, as someone mentioned it somewhere else, it is actually bad idea to put it somewhere else, your perception would start to play tricks on you if it was left or right ;P

I rearrange my own instruments in some flight simulators, and I use configurable MFDs (with artificial horizon) in Orbiter--I never get confused when doing that, so why should the case be different for KSP? I'm asking for just a simple nudge or drag, a little to left or right/ I don't think that's such a big deal. But of course, if the demand for this is low, it's not going to be implemented, but that's fine by me. It was just a wish.

In fact if anything, I would like to make it larger ;) it is only way to make precise maneuvers, isn't it?
Go to IVA view. There, you can direct your gaze at the navball on the instrument panel and ZOOM!!! lWWXkbt.png

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.