Historic Kerbals

Tommygun

From the tomb pyramid in the Great Western Desert: K'inich Janaab' Pakal Kerman

Many have speculated on what Pakal the Great may or may not be doing in this tomb glyph.

The only thing that Kerbal scientists can agreed upon is that he seems to have achieved good separation.

PILPmyy.jpg

Early lifting body work that paved the way for the Shuttle and other space plane technology.

Research pilot Bill Kerman watch's the carrier aircraft fly by overhead.

Because someone forgot to attach the test vehicle to the carrier.

dhddb7s.jpg

Later in the program, Bill's very first incident report.

QMeVpnf.png

Bob Kerman: Senior test pilot and primary test subject.

Manual SRB ignition

wqe6To3.jpg

Bob Kerman participating in Motion sickness studies

S23yxYU.jpg

Kerbal Ball

TFlrmuY.png

Bob with early Mun rover

Vehicle canceled after Bob found the performance of ejection seat system in the vacuum of the Mun was very poor.

x51SjR4.png

Edited by Tommygun

The inclusion of KSP parts in the Early Mun Rover added a tinge of spectacular hilarity to these images. Way to go!

ROFL - I didn't even spot that - shows how well it worked with the image! I did manage spot the kerbal green leg showing under the pilot's trousers though :)

William Hale Kerman: Early rocketeer and first Kerbal to make a rocket spin......on purpose.

To celibate this achievement, every year for fours days starting on September the 2nd, every Kerbal around the world will set fire to any abandoned building they can get their hands on.

9qxWnei.jpg

Thanks, I was surprised when I saw it last night and wondered what It was doing up there.

This is my form of doing doodles when I get a little free time. I like to think of it as my expression of my quirky humor and photoshop abuse.

Commander Vladimir Nikolai Kerman: Pilot and head engineer of the Nuclear Pulse Propulsion Project spacecraft Tsar Bomba.

467vNJH.jpg

Tsar Bomba's first and last launch from KSP's former launch facility.

Although this launch facility is no longer used, it is still a very popular tourist attraction, as long as the total visiting time is kept under 45 minute over the lifetime of the visitor.

5O4cVOq.jpg

Custom space suit for the crew of Tsar Bomba.

Vc4lj6k.png

ÿþûõтõть ò úþÑÂüþÑÂ!

aZeBiSS.png

Edited by Tommygun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.