Spiritwolf/Hanland Submissions

here some ship i send to macey ( screen), i post them here to show what i have done. also yeah no new from macey, getting kind worried

Kao's agency ship military

YOA0J5W.png

Kestrel fregat

4 small rocket and 3 torpedo

2vYsv2Z.png

"refuel" fregat

trap ship luring enemy to steal fuel on the lateral port who are surrender but rocket as well as the docking port is a rocket.

for trapping enemy or firing like a canonner between 2 enemy ship

42XjMGx.png

Pinkie surprise class ship.

weapons : bunch of rocket

commande module is a fake, real commande module hidden inside with small weapon and some full to escape .

YquLo0w.png

shield fighter class mk1 ( mk2 got a docking port on the shield)

shield need to be fired before you can use other weapon.

warning this ship is not tested in ramming ship situation, but should provide more survival chance against suicide ship and weapon.

Civil

xtrm0i7.png

long range scan and comm

there is 2 type of those

got those scan near Eve, Duna, minmus, and kerbin

EMuApb2.png

Minmus Union station

civil station free to use for any allie, Hanland not welcome

on a note all ship have computer that will take over controle in case of crew being killed or captured

Hanland

UrPi0gg.png

VethET2.png

Hanland battle station

have 2 small fighter and lot of ammo

can be laggy.

New 51 ton light cruiser Drekevak Fifteen-II. 2 ASMs, 2AFMs, with room for more and the abillity to carry 2 drop tanks. Ideal for the small navy; this ship can operate by itself against fighters or cruisers. And only 224 parts.

DOWNLOAD

45B0z5M.png

4VgqnUq.png

With drop tanks:

1tyTYZa.png

the kmarc can handle that ship we area small mining company hanland tried to force to be clients to say the leas it was like the kermaricain revolution a small band of miners lead by m self (made a kerbal with my name) and fought of a old shade prototype (not very good) we used mining probes as weapons and for years have bean un able to call out for help till hanland started the war we used this to help spirtwolf we sneak supplies to there abandoned crews and use are ships to protect them we will not let hanland LIV THROUGHT THIS WAR AND WE SURE AS HELL WOUNT DIE NOW SO GIVE US THE DAMN SHIP PLEASE EMIAL IS [email protected]

New 51 ton light cruiser Drekevak Fifteen-II. 2 ASMs, 2AFMs, with room for more and the abillity to carry 2 drop tanks. Ideal for the small navy; this ship can operate by itself against fighters or cruisers.

But will it blend? :sticktongue: Great ship though, dayum!

Edited by Cruzan

right, i had a ship design back before the battle of laythe, but all the updates have rendered it obsolete. it was going to be a robotic comms ship that would orbit between laythe and kerban, relaying comm traffic and doing signal interception and decryption, but i never was able to get it space before update .21 went live. anyway, i was going to try and revive this old ship concept, if you guys think it would be good. i have a few military ships in mind, for both Spiritwolf and Hanland, but they are less built and more idealistic blueprints at this point. anyway, just wanted some critique about the idea of a robotic comm vessel, for SpiritWolf, of course. Hanland dont need more intel resources. they apparently have to many as it is.

well, i have the new hull laid down, once i have the booster set for getting it into orbit, i can then add the comm equipment to the ship. Right now, the part count for final stage should be below 300, even with all the comm and solar panel arrays i am going to add.

Edited by K3rbalcorp

Hi guys, got a couple of new submissions to post; a low part version of the Nemesis class and a civilian research base.

First up, the Nemesis class destroyer:

Vqu8aS6.jpg

Stats: 349 parts (499 at launch), 84t, 1575 LF and 200 MP. Crew of 1,

Ammo: 3 1m smart torps and 16 girder rockets.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/W854Q

Ship file: http://www./?wqsbo88vq6jg3g5

6ZZwpxrh.jpg

This ship is designed to be a short ranged and heavily armoured fleet support vessel, easily capable of dealing with any target, it has double layered armour with an extra central sleeve to protect the vital workings of the ship. In order to reduce the part count from the original 500 odd all redundant systems, docking ports and struts have been removed from the original design.

I have yet to move this ship to Laythe, I will probably wait until we hear news from the great man himself, I'm a little bored of doing the trip these days.

Edited by Mr Tegu

Next up, the Laythe Lander:

RVZfknIh.jpg

Stats: 187parts (359 launch), 5700LF, 1600MP, crew of 2 (4 max)

NspSYBHh.jpg

Finally, Dark Star has spread it's influence to surface operations on Laythe. This ship is capable of doing the return trip and touring the moons of Jool without refueling at any time. The lander module is equipped with the new science parts and will unlock a huge portion of the tech tree if used for career mode. The lander is also equally at home on land and water and features booster jets making it ideal for the Laythe environment.

File: http://www./download/1zism34agx4bbfb/Laythe_Lander.craft

Edited by Mr Tegu
Added Ship file

I have an idea for a missile:

It would be a atmospheric missile, maybe a rocket engine attached. It would reenter, decouple a structural panel shroud, then release a ton of the tiny cubic struts. They would be maybe accelerated by boosters, raining misery on the enemy, and creating debris.

fellow spirtwolf allies I think something like a sabre from halo: reach would dominate the field heavy armor good torps and lv 909 engines in a set of 3 maybe 4 and septrons as an emergency escape system just look up yss 1000 on Google you should see the sabre

Ship: SNSS Fibonacci CL-3

Nation: Star Nation

Nation Bio: Star Nation is a technocracy beginning to venture into space. Its current goal is to get a foothold in the Kerbin system via small combat fleets and supply depots. Due to the recent conflicts Star Nation has been developing high velocity torpedos and cannons. Because it is new to space it has no large craft instead it relies on medium sized multirole craft.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/star-nation-show-case/

Allegiance: Spiritwolf corporation

Part count: 130

Craft File:http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/snss-fibonacci-2/

Operation Manual

1- Toggles Solar Panels

2- Toggles Poodle Engine

3- Toggles Nuclear Engines

4- Toggles Ion Engines

Armed with 4 light torpedoes and 1 heavy cannon /w 5 shots.

Proof of travel

launch second stage

9534A5BA713E805374240A320EB56182533D85DC

circlizing orbit

6F7A327F99571D4570D22824C8A442E2F08887C4

52A75ABCFC6824690BACAD0301DB5C5D1F0D9520

weapon test

5CB08B1DE8FD5040BCBF482FCEEE33BA21A7F66A

armor test

51AED445A7A5CCB422E6918E1323B6BC252A0C7F

going to the mun

FD418151CCE2F20ECB58F2768575F9507A60740C

orbiting the mun

0A938B48F016490687686A9E0AD7255BAA5EC855

Ship: SNSS "Lagrange" MLV-2

Bio: "Lagrange" is a mobile fuel silo able to operate around the entire sol system. It mainly supplies medium to small vessels and is limited in its rocket fuel reserves. It is unarmed.

Part count: 125

Craft File: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/snss-lagrange-w-launch-stage/

Operation Manual:

1. Toggle solar panels

2. Toggle Nuclear engines

(use remote guidance unit for launch)

Proof of flight:

preflight switch to guidance unit

6942D396448E07A746FF28A6DBA513044C66D947

lift off

103D453F684A404F9FCC15CC14846CFBC4C5D0E8

2nd stage and turn

892C1634E6ADE1BC79B0542C52B574AEF1996CEA

go for gravity assit from mun

94FAEB37DF3B3EAF4C4E4FC5CB9F4A1F3D159718

98450B0019CFF43FE940855CBDBAC8FBAFE1B973

burn for Jool

2643966A90FF458D2A9D2301E2471598ACAB6644

park it

2D62EBD878B6A6D740C0987BA82F0A1BCAFF9397

what a view

1D8BA01676D0B8D89B32FEB1017AFE33ED7EAFB9

Edited by iamonfire

In response to some of the competition Star Nation has started construction of the SNSS "Newton".

This ship is of such large construction that it must be launched in 3 separate sections. It also used hacked gravity, for now.

The first section up was the command pod/fuel reserves. Clocking in at 315 parts.

5D6294455A0BB9425B2C3BB853640E086FB24777

The second section was the engines. It contains 328 parts 24 of those are nuclear engines.

E5D258482B9F372DA69DFDBDB5E46EAAE2BEE247

83997DA6192E08180CBD1A90187CF83E55FC0B3E

the third section will be the weapons, this section has been problematic due to its large part count.

B9E1736BA72B77FE2F4CF9E9334FD095F78371BC

The game crashes when I try to add the weapons section, but if it did not then this ship would be armed with six heavy cannons, and three medium missiles.

Edited by iamonfire

Hurricane class battlecruiser:

Y9iUeoO.jpg

ldG3pX8.jpg

Stats: 328 parts, 2295LF, 900 MP, 3 1m torps and 6 volleys of 2 girder rockets.

This is the stripped down and simplified version of the original hurricane which sits at between 550 and 600 parts depending on loadout. In order to do this, all the extra layers of armour have been removed, the fuel tank and crossfeed system has been removed as well half of the ammo and all all of the inbuilt systems redundancy.

Despite being the lightweight version it still packs a punch:

pgXwW2T.jpg

A trio of hurricanes showing the different loadouts in LKO:

gJIfUJq.jpg

craft file:http://www./view/kvwzbmkq3v9ixtn/Hurricane_LP.craft

Launch proof (Laythe trip pending) and firepower tests:

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by Mr Tegu

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.