Spiritwolf/Hanland Submissions

The double magazine? I just needed something to stop the round from straying out of the chambers (i.e. landing gears). Also, I made sure that the round's length was enough to help it not stray out of the barrel while not impede its entry. That's why I opted to use semi-smart rounds which used an RCS tank instead of an Oscar-B, and a flat probe. And about the launch, I can launch the vehicle by making sure that all the textures are dropped down to increase the framerate from 20 to (at least) 40. Well.. that's how I tried to launch the first MACV.

Landing gear, why didn't I think of that! And I'll send you a private message with a download to my lifter so you can test it for me. It's pretty stable, I just worry if it's got enough lift to get it into space. I did a little testing myself, and it managed to lift a Orange tank to 100km orbit no problem, and it lifted my Baldr Mk1 to a 100km as well, but I had a near catastrophic failure when the rocket almost tipped over at around 20,000m up.

KRS Derian, a support carrier ready to support any company willing to buy the ship design.

We don't want it, our computers can't handle such rocketry. We'd like it if anyone else will be willing to use it, if any bidders are interested, please reply with information of your company.

4ZywQd2.png

KRS Derian, a support carrier ready to support any company willing to buy the ship design.

We don't want it, our computers can't handle such rocketry. We'd like it if anyone else will be willing to use it, if any bidders are interested, please reply with information of your company.

4ZywQd2.png

wow i really like that!

The Conrix Assault Frigate is the first (and probably the only) attack frigate made by The Conrix Empire. Video showing proof of the vessle getting into orbit here:

the design is possible to put Hades cannon shots on the four docking ports on the front of the ship. Craft file coming soon

Edited by kerbinorbit

The Conrix Assault Frigate is the first (and probably the only) attack frigate made by The Conrix Empire. Video showing proof of the vessle getting into orbit here:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7vt5SJG0nk

the design is possible to put Hades cannon shots on the four docking ports on the front of the ship. Craft file coming soon

the video is a broken link

I have tried a variety of engines at all lengths of visible exhaust plume.

I have been able to explode tanks and soft components ... the bigger the thrust the faster it happens .... but no viable directed energy weapon designs yet.

Spin arm raming nacelles on the other hand work well. Get up close ... lots of reaction torque and you can strike again and again.

So damage can occur to the nacelle .. and I have been meaning to investigate a system of ablative plates on senior docking ports. The strikes thus occur on axis of the docking port.

Re-introducing the Dagger class support vessel to this thread.

This prototype was built by our finest engineers who ensured that the armour had no defects. ie. craft file editing

This is my second ship in the development of more effective ship design. Instead of a bridge/birds nest it's an armoured pod and there's also backup engines.

It's 185 parts unloaded, the current launch system isn't the most reliable and it shoots itself if you're careless.

HsHcdJJ.png

955KpLM.png

Added new weaponry to the KingPanzer: Three 5 ton, 1,000mm Missiles.

7CgsJ0J.png

Each missile is guided and restartable in filght. Range of 6-15 KM. Easy to fly, ASAS keeps them steady.

68z4GxR.png

This is a Medium scout tank, the Swordfish, after two hits. One bounced off the rear, almost flipping the tank and causing massive damage to the rear port wheels, one went straight into the turret, cracking it open and wrecking the tank.

vfOZMHo.png

Gun in the turret has been mulched.

mKdDitf.png

l7Ab00b.png

Here is the newest addition to the Conrixian Orbital Navy. It is recorded as the largest fighter ever built by the empire.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

the biggest implementation to the fighter is the new EDS, or Emergency Detachment System. this implant allows the pilot to jettison the hull if critical damage had been received. After the ship is jettisoned, the cockpit can be controlled by a Mono-Drive.

Edited by kerbinorbit

Hello all the kmarc have returend and with a vengencs tuesday we befin the construction of project dreadnought a massive ship that will dominate all enemys se will have 4-7 layers of dual plate armor 4 large srb kinetic kill batterys 8 small hades class canons and 30 small torpedo launchers i expect a 3000 part count in just armor and weapons so look out hanlan tou eill be diying soon hahahhahahhahahahhahah (evil laughterkind of evil)

Hello all the kmarc have returned and with a vengeance Tuesday we begin the construction of project dreadnought a massive ship that will dominate all enemies,She will have 4-7 layers of dual plate armor 4 large srb kinetic kill batteriess 8 small Hades class canons and 30 small torpedo launchers i expect a 3000 part count in just armor and weapons so look out hanlan you will be dying soon hahahhahahhahahahhahah (maniacal laugh)

Pics?You might just out part Zekes :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.