[UNOFFICIAL/FANMADE] 0.21 Discussion thread

blspblackdeath

And the new water system? why don't you talk about that? Boat and submarine parts in 0.21 are going to be the Bomb! I heard they added 50 new underwater easter eggs on Kerbin.

Yep, the new water will be great. It will go well with destructable terrain, because then I'll be able to use my rockets to carve trenches and fill them with water to irrigate the deserts. Then, I'll be able to send boats and submarines up and down them to buy wheat to feed my kerbonauts.

We have officially highjacked this thread. :P

Well, that's what happens when you complain about the absence of the addition of resources when they weren't even promised for this update :P

Back on topic (don't want anyone to see this :confused:), I'm looking forward to the astronaut complex. It will pave the way for more things, like career mode.

I laughed throughout the whole thread, gg forums.

In all seriousness, what I'm looking forward to the most is the new Space Center facilities. I MUST CRASH INTO THE- I mean, analyze them very very very closely. And buzz the tower. And probably fail and crash into it.

I laughed throughout the whole thread, gg forums.

In all seriousness, what I'm looking forward to the most is the new Space Center facilities. I MUST CRASH INTO THE- I mean, analyze them very very very closely. And buzz the tower. And probably fail and crash into it.

"Now, time to gently turn the plane around towards the facil- AHHH OH [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] ITS SPINNING" is what usually happens whenever I try to buzz the tower.

Man, why is no one talking about steam workshop implementation?

I was hoping at least one person would mention clouds! I also can't wait to have to buy my Kerbal a house and drive him to work and feed his family.

Man, why is no one talking about steam workshop implementation?

Well I think the devs have said that isn't going to happen. Not like that has ever stopped suggestions before.

I would like to see the workshop myself. Not a deal breaker if it never happens though.

Well I think the devs have said that isn't going to happen. Not like that has ever stopped suggestions before.

I would like to see the workshop myself. Not a deal breaker if it never happens though.

Dude, look at the posts, we're all shooting ideas that are confirmed to not ever happen :P

Dude, look at the posts, we're all shooting ideas that are confirmed to not ever happen :P

I also noticed that they're renaming the Sun to "Kerbol", always good to see Squad get good naming ideas from the community.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.