[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

OK, than it is my memory that is wrong.

I will test the configuration in space this evening, well if i can get my 60t Monster into KSO. :(

You may be thinking of TouhouTorpedo there.

ON TOPIC: Dude, these things are darned near bliss-inducing! Thanks very much!

So if I tested it correctly, the docking IR position bug is fixed now, right?

Docking works well EXCEPT when you use a piston on a docking port and dock another craft that has the same thing. Groups and all that refresh just fine. The translations get really screwed up. If you just dock and not actuate the parts you should be fine but a reload generally fixes if when you undock.

I can say with certainty that what ever changes you made this patch has created some conflict with another mod or mods in my collection. Basically when I take a craft to the launch pad it drops all of the staged parts collapse to a single stage and the revert to VAB or Hanger is messed up. I will do what I can to try and find what mod it is conflicting with but my list of mods is, well rather large.

I can say with certainty that what ever changes you made this patch has created some conflict with another mod or mods in my collection. Basically when I take a craft to the launch pad it drops all of the staged parts collapse to a single stage and the revert to VAB or Hanger is messed up. I will do what I can to try and find what mod it is conflicting with but my list of mods is, well rather large.

Challenge accepted. When you are in the VAB, open the output_log.txt file. Delete all the text and save the file. Then go back to the launch pad, watch everything fall. Send me that output_log file.

Hi guys,

I'm sorry, but I can't get this thing to work for the life of me. The parts load into the VAB correctly, and I can attach them and what not, but when I try to use them in flight, nothing happens. To test, I stuck a piston on a single cockpit, launched it, and tried to do something with it. I believe the toolbar mod isn't working correctly. Any ideas would be so appreciated!

Hi guys,

I'm sorry, but I can't get this thing to work for the life of me. The parts load into the VAB correctly, and I can attach them and what not, but when I try to use them in flight, nothing happens. To test, I stuck a piston on a single cockpit, launched it, and tried to do something with it. I believe the toolbar mod isn't working correctly. Any ideas would be so appreciated!

Going to need to see an output_log file in order to figure out what is the problem is.

Okay, this is driving me nuts, now. Sorry for a little threadjack but how are people getting multiple aircraft flying at once? It's been a dream of mine since the beginning.

I think they need to be within 250m of each other. Get the faster one off the runway to the side, launch the slower plane, take off, turn around and do a low pass over the grounded plane while stable, when you're within 250m switch to the faster plane on the ground, take off and catch up with the (hopefully still flying) first plane.

Okay, this is driving me nuts, now. Sorry for a little threadjack but how are people getting multiple aircraft flying at once? It's been a dream of mine since the beginning.

There's a plugin called Burn Together with which you can set one craft as leader and several others as followers that will copy every move the leader makes.

Nice flying until the pilot starts scraping wingmen off on the landscape. ;)

Flying works better if you keep your planes "two mistakes high". Figure the distance your plane will drop from an oops to recovery, then stay at twice that altitude. When you goof, climb back to TMH before trying the stunt again.

What a great plugin! I tried it out a few days ago and was stunned. Especially when I thought of endless hours trying to align the parts of my assembly Mun base to fit 100%...when I would have just needed this mod.

However, I am having an issue and hope that you can help me. Are there any known problems about using more than one AGU together with IR parts?

Here's what happens:

* In the first screenshot, I have docked 2 identical rovers (each with 1 adjustable rail and 1 AGU) to a payload (the fuel tank in the middle).

* I want to lift the payload using the adjustable rails.

* When I press the ">" button in the servo control window, only one rail goes up (as visible in the second screenshot) despite both rails are in the same group.

* I have double checked each rover and if I connect only one rover (no matter which one), everything works as expected.

Any idea what could cause this and how it could be resolved? i am using KSP 0.23.5, Mechjeb (latest), IR (latest), SelectRoot (latest)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I've mentioned this I believe in the op but having robotic parts attached to docking ports and docking is a bad idea. They parts lose their parents due to docking causing the very same problem you are getting.