[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

I'm not even sure I have the unity project anymore hence using rotate. :)

That would make me sad, i like the "dark" industrial look even if it does not fit into KSP style.

@ZodiusInfuser:

nice models, but it's just not the style I like :(

They're untextured WIP at the moment, but expect them to supercede the current selection of IR parts in the future.

The current parts are more made for fitting into some fairrings, the WIP parts well it can get difficult.

But that is for the other thread not here.

The current parts are more made for fitting into some fairrings, the WIP parts well it can get difficult.

But that is for the other thread not here.

If there's something lacking, please let me know in the other thread so I can consider modelling something in. The current selection is by no means complete.

Having issues with a large capital ship. It has a number of IR parts as well as several smaller craft attached also with IR parts. None of the smaller craft have been undocked. Two craft which had IR parts have been undocked and are gone.

Problem is, my IR control has now collapsed to one single control for ALL parts. Ie if I click a control arrow, all IR parts on the ship move at once.

Is there any way to recover my individual controls?

Having issues with a large capital ship. It has a number of IR parts as well as several smaller craft attached also with IR parts. None of the smaller craft have been undocked. Two craft which had IR parts have been undocked and are gone.

Problem is, my IR control has now collapsed to one single control for ALL parts. Ie if I click a control arrow, all IR parts on the ship move at once.

Is there any way to recover my individual controls?

You are going to hate this suggestion. Undock a craft. Save the game. Open your quicksave.sfs file. Locate the ship you undocked (helps if you give it a name). Find all robotic parts that are for that craft, search for groupName (in the MODULE section) and change (these are snippets inside the quick save):

MODULE

{

name = MuMechToggle

isEnabled = True

servoName = New Rotatron

groupName = New Group

or look like this:

MODULE

{

name = MuMechToggle

isEnabled = True

servoName = New Rotatron

groupName = Unique Name

I would suggest saving the game. Exiting the game, do the renaming, restart game. I don't know what havoc it may cause if you changed the file then hit F9 to reload the save. I don't think it would break anything but it's an option. Most of all, SAVE a backup!

No need to undock if you know your way around your craft in the save file, but it will make life easier. If you do undock to edit, I recommend doing one section at a time.

I'll slowly start working on an in-flight editor for groups hopefully for the next release. I'll also release a parts pack that supports TweakScale for rotational parts that will slim down the parts bloat. AdjustableRails and others will come at a later date.

Well I've grown tired hearing the request so I'm going to get it done. I'm going to be extremely busy for the next few months so my time working on IR will be fairly casual.

Thanks guys. jimmyjack, try again if it doesnt work it's on cursed if you want to go that route. just search for it.

Didn't you say you want to boykott Course, or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Didn't you say you want to boykott Course, or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Never have I said I'd boycott cursed. I'm apathetic on the whole matter to be honest. I get far more downloads from mediafire from my forum link than I do from cursed.

Never have I said I'd boycott cursed. I'm apathetic on the whole matter to be honest. I get far more downloads from mediafire from my forum link than I do from cursed.

OK, than it is my memory that is wrong.

I will test the configuration in space this evening, well if i can get my 60t Monster into KSO. :(